Tower Records 'All Things Must Pass' Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I remember Tower refused to sell X-Raided's albums. They also overcharged on their CDs, they got greedy and that's how some businesses go out of business when they get too greedy. After buying a CD from them you walk out feeling like you got hustled because you payed 23 dollars for a CD.

At the same time that Tower was still active, there was small mom & pop record stores that were much better.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I remember Tower refused to sell X-Raided's albums. They also overcharged on their CDs, they got greedy and that's how some businesses go out of business when they get too greedy. After buying a CD from them you walk out feeling like you got hustled because you payed 23 dollars for a CD.
I never been in a Tower Records before but I got my first CDs at HMV, thats a CD and DVD store over here. After that I started buying CDs waaay cheaper on amazon. The last time I went in my local one before it closed I saw Only Built 4 Cuban Linx for £18 when I could get it for like £4 on amazon.

I guess thats the same story.

May 5, 2002
TOWER HAD SOME HARD TO FIND HEATERY. IT WAS ALOT OF FUN TO GO THROUGH ALL THE CD'S AND TRY AND FIND SOME NEW MUSIC. YOU COULD ALWAYS BUY X-RAIDED ALBUMS IN ALL THE TOWERS UP HERE IN SEATTLE. IM PROUD TO SAY I HAD MY "REDRUM" ALBUM ON SHELVES IN TOWER RECORDS STORES. ONE OF THE FUNNEST THINGS ABOUT TOWER WAS THERE MIDNIGHT SALES WHEN NEW ALBUMS WOULD BE RELEASED....I COULDNT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MANY ALBUMS WERE BOUGHT AT THE MIDNIGHT RELEASES. THE MUSIC GAME NEEDS RECORDS STORES. I HOPE THEY BRING THEM BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THIS MOVIE LOOKS LIKE FIRE.