Tour outside usa?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
swordthekon said:
Canada! Canada! If he does come to my country, he should have his shows listed on a website, so I can buy tickets in advance
yes yes he has to hit us up in canada especially winnipeg,manitoba...but i have talked to his agent hawke and he had said that the promoters dont trust that it would be good or some shit like that so we gotta get his shit bumpin on the radio and shit

Aug 20, 2002
KrazeeRDM said:
he doesnt even do ALL of the states yet. he should take care of his own country before fuckin with y'all

NO,shut up,..and fuck Canada!!!

He been to important places like Australia (WOW!!:ermm: ), and Denmark (ok,Roskilde Festival is worth checking it out),....but he should really check out Germany or the Netherlands.
It was announced 1.5yrs ago,that he should come over here to promote Everready!! And even Japan??!?!HAHAAAA,
Fuck IT,I won´t believe anything anymore till I can see it in front of me,..It´s like the releasedates of their albums,.....it´s strange!!

DAMN,thanks!

Oct 10, 2003
Caribou-Lou said:
Will Tech come to Europe some time soon?
Because tech's music blows my mind I just cant wait to check it out live,

Peace from the netherlands:siccness:
Wilco
hey man, volgende keer gebruik je gewoon de zoek functie, ik heb die vraag 4 jaar geleden de eerste keer gesteld