Top rappers from St. Louis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I was in the Lou for a weekend over the summer and I heard a lot of tight shit on the radio out there. I haven't heard any of that shit outside of St. Louis so I'm guessing it was local artists that I heard.

Who's really good in StL? And do they have any websites or tracks on-line to sample.

I got like 2 albums from St Louis rappers (LOS and Lyrikal Warfare) so help me broaden my horizons here.

Aug 26, 2002
stlhiphop.com I think that is the spot....

Da Hol9 is tight got a cut with some KC cats.............
The album u need to get a hold of is called STL hip-hop smething big comp in the town.....I can hooku up if u want jus email me
[email protected]
bu where is Paul when we need him he got EVERYTHING EVER MADE OUTTA STL

Aug 18, 2002
The only shit I've heard out of Louie besides Da Hol 9 is Nelly and Lunatics, Chingy and Pretty Willie and I know it ain't all like that, is it? Does Lyrikal Warfare gotta website?

Feb 5, 2004
STL got some cool ass rappers, but now it seems everyone is talking about the same thing, the whole nina poppin' and ish..
the cut with Da Hol' 9 and Ectasy (not sure how he spells his name) is tight.. the "So Heavy" song.. good sh*t
but my cousin out there, he in a group called Distinguished Gentlemen, they gon' be blowing biggg!!!!
and what yall think about Jayquan (not sure if that's how he spells his name either) but he got that Tipsy song out

Feb 5, 2004
haha have you heard.. damn.. I forgot the name of the song, but.. I think it's by a dude in high school.. and it's something like a nina pop song but it's called something else.. I don't like that much either.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The tightest cd I got,or have heard for that matter, is Deadly Deuce "Nott Datt". The cd is a straight classic. Anyone know if either of them are putting out any music these days? Also I got a couple of the Lyrikal Warfare cds and they both go hard. But besides that I'm not feeling anything else I've heard out of STL. I can't stand Nelly or Chingy at all. Acctually Murphy Lee is pretty tight IMO so I guess thats another one. Even though its mainstream I feel his flow and wordplay.

Nuttkace