TOP RAMEN RECIPES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
YU,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMMMMM

I WAS STUCK WITH SRIMP FLAVOR THIS MONTH,.....FUCKING FOLLS GOT MY BEEF !!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S ALRIGHT THO I GOT SOME LEFT OVER!!!!!!!!1

ASS HOLES!!!!!!!!!1

Jun 2, 2002
cook it with minimal water, with the packet mixed in already, and boil it until it's all evaporated, and cooked into the noodles. thank me later.

Feb 14, 2004
sometimes i eat it un-cooked. just open the package and put the noodle block on a plate and sprinkle the seasoning on it and eat it like that. that's hella good. other then that, i just don't add anything. when i do cook it, i just cook it and add salt and thats good enough for me. chicken flavor for me plz.

Apr 25, 2002
this thread brought chef boy r deez nutz out of retirement one last time for a recipe out the archives.

first you take a nice pot out the cabinet fill that about 1/3 with water let that get to a rolling boil, take another pan out heat that up real nice throw some scrumptious Spam [tm] on the skillet that you coarsely chopped up, heat that up till you have nicely browned the meat.
now with the pot throw in that ramen, and then drain after cooking 5 minutes, take that seasoning packet and vigoriously shake over the ramen and spam that you have mixed together in a bowl and then for this dish to get the mouth watering flavor take the secret ingredient of Franks Red Hot, and lace the dish to your taste.
Siccness.net Presents Chef Boy R Deez Nuts Summer 2006 Feat. Emeril & Yan Can Cook rip Julia Child

Dec 9, 2005
Damn...I didn't notice...but am I the only one who used to eat these things raw w/ the seasoning ...? Well...I did that up until people kept telling me that you could get worms in your stomach that way...

Oct 26, 2005
Lemon420 said:
I put mine in a skillet, with about enough water to almost cover it, some milk, some butter, a little bit of cream cheese, tapatio, and some lime juice... Shit is bomb as fuck
*writes down recipe* I NEED TO TRY THIS RECIPE SOUNDS GOOD CAN U ADD TUNA TO THAT? OR WOULD IT FUCK UP THE FLAVOR?

Jun 23, 2003
This shit is fucking disgusting. Even if your broke there are 15 other things to eat besides this shit. You can't make garbage taste good. If any of you think this shit is good. It is probably your hungry stomachs lying to you.

I'd rather cop a bag of microwave burritos or some mac and cheese. Ramen is for homeless people.

Oct 26, 2005
azryda420 said:
This shit is fucking disgusting. Even if your broke there are 15 other things to eat besides this shit. You can't make garbage taste good. If any of you think this shit is good. It is probably your hungry stomachs lying to you.

I'd rather cop a bag of microwave burritos or some mac and cheese. Ramen is for homeless people.
MY BAD WE AINT "BALLIN' LIKE YOU ARE.. YOU'RE THE 1ST PERSON THAT I HEARD DONT LIKE TOP RAMEN... I'VE BEEN REALLY BROKE BEFORE AND THAT SHIT KEPT ME ALIVE FOR WEEKS LOL

Oct 26, 2005
SO I GUESS MOST OF THE SICCNESS WE'RE A BUNCH OF "HOMELESS PEOPLE" THEN CUZ AS U CAN SEE WE LOVE "TOP RAMEN" LOL OH .. BTW, SOME PEOPLE IN HERE GOT SOME GOOD ASS RECIPES

Apr 25, 2002
SF
damn yall got some interesting ideas i'ma try out tomorrow. some of em sound straight nasty tho

but no lie I do be fuckin around with the gourmet ramen recipes

first you gotta boil the water with soy sauce, lots of peppers / pepper sauce, and a lil bit of oil and vinegar.
throw the noodles in and add some onions garlic and whatever vegetables you got, add the powder packet, summo' pepper and you be grubbin

Apr 13, 2005
sweet & sour ramen

boil and drain one bag of ramen
place in plastic bag and mix the following:

kool aid mix
cut up peices of ham (or any other lunch meat)
peices of lettuce
pork cracklins

mix real thorougly and enjoy!

--------------------------------------------
Bean Burrito Ramen:

boil one bag of ramen and place in plastic bag

add 2 peices of brad broken up
add cheese
add beans
add flaming hot cheetos

roll up in a brick shape and let it sit on top of the hot water bolier....
check every 15 minutes or so...and you should have yer burriot ready

----------------------------------------------

more to come later...