top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jesu
Isis
Kayo Dot
Monster Magnet
5ive (not the boy band - the one signed to Hydra Head subsidary Tortuga)
I'd just like to point out that this man has great taste in music. I'm a pretty big fan of four out of five of those bands. I could never really get into Monster Magnet but the other four bands are strongly backed by me.

You know who needs to fucking drop something new? Old Man Gloom. I mean seriously, it's been almost four fucking years already.

*edit*

You see this Kyle? Be envious lol. Just kidding.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=270822

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^yeah i saw the thread and i thought to myself ' i would probably buy it if i was a vinyl guy but i don't even have a turn-table' (something i should probably finally consider) lol
and i agree OMG are great and I look forward to up-coming music from them

as for Monster Magnet...'Dopes To Infinity' and 'Powertrip' are two of my favourite albums of all time while the other albums are pretty much 4/5's across the board

...really looking forward to the new 5ive album which is in the mail as we speak

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
pg.99
Malady
Pygmylush
City of Caterpillar
Ghastly City Sleep

Haha...those are the bands I listened to today and it wasn't until right now that I just noticed what they all have in common.

That's fucking funny.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Never heard Wintersun...got a link Jake? I'm taking it it's Celtic/Folk Metal or something? Just sounds like it lol.

That's dope you like A Hawk and A Hacksaw. That's the drummer from Neutral Milk Hotel's new band. They are so good. You should check out Neutral Milk Hotel too if you haven't already.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I still can't get over homesick for space, sorry nuttkase...but they're really good...i,robot was good too, but they're just that good.

You probably look at them as if they were the beautiful little baby that killed your wife at birth lol...a bit corny but, you get the drift...i hope.

Anyways.

Them,
Wild Orchid Children
PG 99
I Would etc.
Minus the Bear.