TOP 10 WORST RAP ALBUM COVERS EVER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i hate hella nerdy ass writers that write about rap and dont know shit. When hes clowin on the hot boyz he doesnt even know Wayne Bg or Juve which is hilarious cuz they are some of the biggest rappers. Dude just says "he". lol. Dude is hella nerdy that wrote this but this thread is clownin

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol....that shit was hella fucking funny, even tho they went bad on spice 1 (I still think that was a coo cover, hella better than ANYTHING put out by master p)

but damn @ "tec-9".....this muthafucka got some 1983 stone washed shorts on with a tank top.....not a wife beater, but a tank top.....and holding an ak with no clip

All I know is that you have to rub Tec-9's AK-47 to make Pimp Daddy appear.
hahahahahahaha

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
mrbasicofmbc said:
lmao!!!!!! seriously, this guys crazy for havin fuckin zoo wildlife animals on his shit lol!!!!!!! i wonder if he really own them animals
I am ready to bet he doesn't

you can see there is no chain around the the pantera's neck so it's clearly photoshopped, maybe the dog is photoshopped too

Aug 27, 2007
ThaG said:
I am ready to bet he doesn't

you can see there is no chain around the the pantera's neck so it's clearly photoshopped, maybe the dog is photoshopped too
lol! if his intention was to do all that pen & pixel shit like the big bear and all that other stuff then he fumbled on that one. there's this one album i wonder if anyone seen that's like white and blue with a polar bear on the cover. anyone know what album that is cuz i forgot?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
mrbasicofmbc said:
lol! if his intention was to do all that pen & pixel shit like the big bear and all that other stuff then he fumbled on that one. there's this one album i wonder if anyone seen that's like white and blue with a polar bear on the cover. anyone know what album that is cuz i forgot?
some more of that: