...Top 10 MC's on the Siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
For the record, Mind Gone and Mindzgone are 2 different people. In case you didn't know. Mind Gone is the vet. Mindzgone is the one who bites pillows and lyrics.

Apr 25, 2002
The best emcees were the ones who were elected to the Noble Flowz way back....all them cats are vets and have REAL skill (yes, I was one of em)....any one of the old Noble Flowz members will eat up any emcee on here.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Shit...i was in charge. Tetra. Hex. Jef. Kawada. Anibus. I forget the rest...i'm too stoned. Short term memory loss. You know the deal. Can anyone help me out? There couldn't have been more than 15-20 folks...

A

All Out HOGG

Tears drops ina bottle...

MR.MAJA...By far the sickest EVER

In no order....

Lady Wicked
Sianex
Tetra
Mista Drawmuh Aka 3-$tyle
Baby Blue Loc
Smurf
Yung Locc

Coach Head, Chief, Stealth, Crazed Veins, DJ Hex, JeF & all the other vets that know they are some'a the best...

& Stealth to answer ya debate, SHOW THE NEWBIES HOW IT USED TO BE & bring back memories...

[BOTH POST WERE MADE WITHIN MINUTES OF EACH OTHER...SIANEX Disses]

Originally posted by $MR.MAJA$
Ho niggas talkin out of spite?/if im so simplistic why ya bitch as keep hittin up my website/soakin up authentic spit got you like a bitch sending email/"ay nigga we need ta hook up!...THAT'S ON THE REAL!"/but i spot a fake full of hate wit a thousand yard frown/if you was in my state you hand ova ya last eighth or pound/just ta be down but mayn i only roll wit real g's/wit ya elementary raps like "SEE DICK RUN" in ya mouthpiece/but its all gravy folks maybe this man is realy a pigeon/Sianex wit no latex you gettin raped by hoggs in prison/they can spot you feminine type on the cat walk how you walkin?/work that switch like a bitch ta flip tricks fa a ration of top ramen/or maybe a carton of them cheap ass ciggerettes/no mo' shall we call you nigga cuzz now yooza bitch ass nigette
Originally posted by JeF
got the nerve to ask who's next/
muthafucka aint read one word of my text/
find out real quick i aint finished with you sianex/
talkin bout the beach dont you relise you gave up your location/
beat my ass?...you better keep takin you medication/
i gott your pill/
its cocked up in my nine mill/
swallow that muthafucka as you kneel/
at my feet/
admit you couldn't beat/
me so i folded you up nice and neat/
with more artillery then a fleet/
piece of advice, before you speak...think/
talkin about my name, while sianex sounds like some shit i make your mom use to clean my sink/
i was on the brink/
but you decided to push me over/
fuck you with my guage after i make you bend over/
now your turnin trix like rover/
your bark is bigger then your bite/
talkin all that shit will get you lit like a light/
when i use my laser sight/
As for the newbies...Some of you are tight...But the people i named all have over a years worth of constant dope shit displayed to me...Some much more then just a year...

Some'a ya are dope thou...

May 3, 2002
AWB, Mindgone, 28 tha native, and Chief N' Hay was in the nobles i think. i cant even think bout who else. aint even short term memory.. just that that board never got poppin.. ever. and oh yeah, i happen to be one of those noble fools Juan. you ain't seen shit yet homie.. that aint no assumption.. thats fact. ask around (jef, mr. mind gone, chief n' hay, krishna, mr. drawmuh, AWB and on and on all know bout it first hand.. then a handful like smurf and stealth can tell you bout it).. then again.. you might be findin out yourself pretty soon here. I'm comin faulty compared to how it used to be.. jus gettin my head back in this. two years off can be a bit of a set back..but we'll see if we can make this a come-back.

one,

Cyrus

A

All Out HOGG

AWB use to have alot better flows then he does nowadays...Its pathetic even KAH would deminish him now...

He was the first moderator for the flows...I also remember how almost every newbie [i.e. black santa] would come to this site & challange him only to be humiliated (sp?)...

I also remember how one time him & bilistic [before anyone had heard him] made audio disses to one another & confused everybody...When in reality it was AWB dissing AWB & Bilistic dissing bilistic...

Also remember how Bilistic made a new song every 2 days for 3 weeks straight...

Apr 25, 2002
i know people posted more artist but here is the ranking for the one that post regularally...... here ya go playaz....

Smurf-8 votes
Tim C-8 votes
Tragic Losses-6 votes
Mic B-6 votes
Juan-5 votes
Stealth-4 votes
JLAW-5 votes
Typcee-5 votes
Fatal Nyghtmare-4 votes
Biggz-3 votes
All Hollwz Eve-3 votes
Cyrus-3 votes
Head Coach-3 votes
Peter Burns-2 votes

A

All Out HOGG

9 if ya count my vote...Or J-Law voteing All Out HOGG [Smurf]...

:D

I still stand by what i said thou...MR.MAJA is the sickest EVER...