...Top 10 MC's on the Siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fuck it, im a do it. top 10 list of the people on the siccness.. im a put only people who have posted regulary, or regularly enough so that i know and remember their shit.. im not gonna put myself.. cuz i know ppl would trip if i put myself in the top 10.. so fuck it.

1. Smurf (fool can write, regardless battles or not, he has skill)
2. Juan Million (his last few verses have been HEAT.. im scared to fuck wit him)
3. Tragic Losses (he can battle good, some of his recent shit hasn't been as good, but his old shit was dope "I blas my laser BEAM on TINA 420 TIMES!)
4. Stealth (Me and him had words, but i wont deny he got heat.. pretty new to battles on here i tihnk.. but nice shit)
5. J Law (probably came with one of the best flows ever with that one.. i forget what it was called.. long ass one.. nice battles.. just needs more personals.. i odnt know how i beat him in the 1st round of Tragics tourny)
6. Biggz (some of his shit i havent felt, but his more recent shit has been real tight)
7. Mic B (really improved.. stuck wit it and made some tight verses lately)
8. All Hallowz Eve (cool shit comin from him a lot.. some shit is average.. really good shit tho)
9. Cyrus (also had words wit him.. but he's been puttin some tight shit down, kinda new, only seen like 2 of his verses.. so i couldnt reate him higher.)
10. Head Coach (just seen him back on the siccness.. definatly good solid shit)

Others that i havent seen in awhile but drop HEAT: Bloody Korpse, Tetra, Peter Burns...

post ya top 10 if you want...

if i forgot any1 sorry, lotta heads been in an out this board.

Apr 25, 2002
THANKZ FOR THA LOVE...MY TOP 10

1-TIM C(TOURNEY WINNER)
2-TRAGIC LOSSES(I WILL COME OUTTA RETIREMENT SOON...TOO MANY BUSTAS RUNNIN THEIR COCKSMOKERS)
3-BIGGZ(2ND IN TOURNEY...IMPRESSES ME AT TIMES)
4-WCMALICE(TOO BAD HE DIDN'T GET BACK IN TIME FOR THE END OF THE 1ST CONTEST)
5-SMURF(HE WRITES BETTER THAN MOST ON HERE)
6-ALLHALLOWZEVE(HE BEAT MY BRO..NUFF SAID)
7-TYPCEE(BACKS UP HIS SHIT TALKIN..EXCEPT WHEN HE STEPPED TO ME)
8-HEAD COACH(SOME NICE LINES)
9-MIC B..AKA BEAMATINA 420(IMPROVING GREATLY...ONE DAY YOU MAY BEAT ME)
10-PETER BURNZ(DECENT)

THE REASON I PUT MYSELF 2ND IS BECAUSE I DON'T WRITE MY SHIT LIKE MOST DO...I SIT DOWN AND START TYPING....

May 3, 2002
I dunno if I could ever put em in order.. but some top siccness lyricists that've posted here from one era or another would be.

Mr. Formaldahyde
Yung Locc
Chief N' Hay
2 8 Tha Native
Stealth
Smurf
Mista Drawmuh
Sianex (jus wish he'd lay off the thesaurous some)
Mr. Maja
Lil Blue Gangsta somethin or another (girl made Shea's flows look tame)
Lady Wicked (same thing wit this girl)
MindGone (motha fucka earned his name here)
Jef (one of the few dudes that would flat out amaze me with his flows, back to forth)
Mr. Billistic
Tim C (just started peepin out your ish.. but I'm feelin it so far.)
Typcee (aint really peeped you outside of battle, but your bring it as far as i can see.. just need to tighten up the structure a lil bit)
Gawd.. almost forgot

J Law
Castro The Savage
Leatherfaced

damnit stealth, look what you did...

Anibus
Kawada tha Insurmountable

I'ma have a fuckin wall of fame up here by the end of the night. I cant just sit wit ten.

AWB is an honorable mention
So was Krishna

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:

7-TYPCEE(BACKS UP HIS SHIT TALKIN..EXCEPT WHEN HE STEPPED TO ME)
LOL....good timez good timez...

1)Big Lee
2)JUAN MILLI
*)TRAGIC
4)CYRUS
5)TiM C
6)HEAD COACH(still cant beat me playa..hehe)
7)PETER BURNZ
8)BEAM
9)SMURF
10)FaTaL

i seen theze fooz from experience....sum fooz i aint mentioned....but fuck it...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Shit...Hex just brought back a shitload of memories. My list is gonna be real similar to his... (in no order)

Hex
Mr. Formaldahyde
Yung Locc
Chief N' Hay
2 8 Tha Native
Smurf
Mista Drawmuh
Sianex
Mr. Maja
MindGone
Jef (i personally think he was the best on this board)
Kawada (with the possible exception of kawada)
Mr. Billistic
Tim C (you shit ain't bad, cuzz)
Typcee (don't know much about you, but ur flowz ain't bad)
J Law
AWB (when he wanted to)
Leatherfaced
Krishna
Anibus
Juan (that last verse you posted was tight)

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the love Tim C an Typcee.

Its too hard to make a top ten list so im just gonna name off a few that I predict will be tearin shit up in the future. Some of you might not agree with my list but I assure you these fools have hidden talent.

Fatal - Silent HEAT, but soon it will be revealed.
Typcee - Kinda weak nowadays but back before the sicc shut down he ripped shit up so I'm expecting a comeback.
Smurf - Nice vocabulary an lots of tricks up his sleeve.
Beamatina - Be affraid of this fool. Are you sure you're only 15?

To those I didnt name, sorry but these are the ones I predict will be bringin the heat soon. Fuck who has won the most tournies an all that dumbshit, I think these four are silent beasts an if you don't believe me just wait an see.

Tim C...It's like he has an off an on switch, but once he finds a way to keep it on then he'll be comin with some heat as well.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I haven't seen the flowz board like this in a while. It reminds me of back in '99. Something is clickin for all of us.

May 12, 2002
oh shit..ma bad homies..i didnt even see this thread..good shit niggaz..i aint been down on da siccness fer a minute but still gettin props frum ya'll..GOOD SHIT!!!!!
i aint really got a top ten..but..to all them niggaz i have seen, heard, and battled frum da past siccness webby..HEAT
to theez other folks im bout to see in da near future..we'll see wuss crackin..PEACE

-Cyrus homie..i feel you..iss da SEEZON of da SICCNESS..4sho..

May 7, 2002
damn kids, I'm up there somewhere, in the top 10 I mean, I haven't posted alot of my shit, but I can write.... not too good at battles, but I fucking rip shit up in writtens.

May 8, 2002

Shit most of mine are old school cat's

1.Tetra
2.Chief n Hay
3.Bloody Korpse aka Blazin Kaucasion
4.206Ridah
5.Alchohal Gone aka Joseph P. Rhodes
6.Fatal Knightmare
7.Mind Gone
8.Average White Boy
9.Tragic Losses
10.Tim-C

May 2, 2002
@ juan, thanks for putting me up there.
yes i am 15, but u gotts understand, those lyrics i realsed on u was some of my best ever. i just had a good night, but ur right be afraid ya'll. lol. thansk juan 1