took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Once apon a time i got this fat bitch on the team cuz she was bi and she had hella friends that i wanted to fuck, which i did. But that has nothing to do with anything.

Where was i, so yea she was like shes pretty chunky, but at least she has a tongue ring. And fat bitches with tongue rings have to suck dick.

Well, idk if it was because my dick was too big or what, but she couldnt give head for shit. I was like, what the fuck, thats false advertisement. I was pushing on the back of her head like "aaaaaaand deeeeeeeeennnnnnn?!?!?" But it didnt work.

So i was like whatstever, spreaddeth thoust leggeths wench. And tha pussy was bammer as fuck, not the loosest ive ever had, but pretty fuckin loose.

Then a few days later she calls me all wierd. Shes like "i have chlamidia". I was "fasho. You betta not have chlamidia tho.". So she drove me down to get the pills and i never got that shit but i took the pills anyways. Yes, ive been tested.

She was just a dumb ass bitch idk what else to call that, but she at least had a conscience, because she gave me one of her friends numbers... Which was like alright, at least ur tryin to be nice. I already had that bitches number tho, cuz after we did the threeway the one time i happened to notice that she had dat fy fy so i dipped in it by myself...

Moral of the story: dont automatically think that u doin fat bitches some big favor by beating and theyre gonna be some airtight untouched vigin with a magical coochie with no room in it, just cuz theyre fat. And also, fuckin be careful when u fuck bi bitches cuz that shit just multiplies the bodily fluid swappage, like a swap meet, cuz dey swap meat. Just cuz the cool rappers rap about all these bi bitches dosent mean u can just go dive into that shit, those bitches can be a std epidemic.