Too many Tell Me When To Go Remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
wow...is it me or everywhere you look now someone has a remix to tell me when to go?...its a slapper by itself but im juss gettin straight annoyed with all these fake remixes...today i juss saw a spanish fly version of tell me when to go ft t-weaponz..furreal tho i think we all need to juss support the real tell me when to go and wait for the official remix with the bay...any one else gettin tired of seeing a tell me when to go remix...and its fake?!

Jan 17, 2006
SicWidItSoljah said:
Every I TUrn I See Somebody Bitching About Something Related TO Tell ME WHen TO GO SO Just Quit
LoL u mustve made one too..sorry did i offend you? haha...u even called bay mixes annoying too...oh yeah one more thing...YOUR SITE IS WEAK MAN...YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME NO ONE EVEN LEAVES COMMENTS CUZ ITS WACK!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
sloth11 said:
Who cares? Bay artists make remixes to every damn song, so who gives a crap if there are remixes to tell me when to go?
its not just the bay...almost all rappers are doing it now thanks to the mix tape phenomenon....the thing is there's 2 different kind of remixes...there's the ones with different people rapping over the same beat (like the game's remix)....or theres where someone puts a completely new beat behind the original lyrics (like trackademicks remix)....ok, there's 3, which is a combination of the two (which I haven't heard anyone do yet) there's also blends, which is just an acapella over someone else's beat (like the tell me when to go over the its a slumper beat)...I don't care tho, I'm still gonna knock trackademicks' remix all day tho until an official remix comes out! http://www.myspace.com/trackademicks

Jan 14, 2006
that trackademicks remix is fuckin tight.....original is still coo....only started feeling it again after the vid came out, but I can't stop listening to the trackademicks remix.....i'm feelin' the game's verse on the remix but I just wish 40 and keak would have did different verses on it tho.

Nov 16, 2005
thinking the same thiingggg

-didnt really like the trackademiks
-game one is cool, except when e-40 breaks down the hyphy movement and game is also saying the words (like ghost ride the whip, gas, break, dip blahblah)
-didnt EVEN BOTHER with the homemade ones..

theres gonna be even more, when the song itself blows up more