TOO MANY SWAGGER JACKERS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
OK I HEAR ALOT OF LOCAL SHIT, SOME GOOD, BUT I HEAR MORE OF THE BAD. TOO MANY MUTHAFUCKAZ OUT HERE TRYING TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE INSTED OF THEM SELVES ,ALOTTA RAP CATS OUT HERE SWAGGER JACKING , FROM THE LYRICS TO THE CLOTHES TO THE ACCENT LOL ITS KILLING ME!!! ITS LIKE ATTACK OF THE CLONES LOL! I HEAR ALOT OF FAKE JAY-Z'S ,DIPSET, LIL WAYNES, JEEZY'S,ECT. JUST TO NAME A FEW WE GOT NIGGAZ FROM THE WEST RAPPING LIKE THE'RE FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT THE WESTCOAST. WHATS THE DEAL??? THEN WE GOT THESE COMMERCIAL ASS NIGGAZ MAKING THIS POP SHIT, LOL WOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT NAH ILL RATHER HEAR WHAT YALL GOT TO SAY THEN ILL ADD. IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO TO GET ON THE RADIO? IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE OUR MUSIC??

Jan 16, 2008
it's cause everybody is hearin these radio played rappers and think "if i say what they say and talk like they talk maybe i'll get put on the radio"...personally bein yourself and havin your own style and message is what i think everybody should do, fuck the radio if you bein yourself its dope shit to me, even if you dont got the hottest beats or whatever

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
OK I HEAR ALOT OF LOCAL SHIT, SOME GOOD, BUT I HEAR MORE OF THE BAD. TOO MANY MUTHAFUCKAZ OUT HERE TRYING TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE INSTED OF THEM SELVES ,ALOTTA RAP CATS OUT HERE SWAGGER JACKING , FROM THE LYRICS TO THE CLOTHES TO THE ACCENT LOL ITS KILLING ME!!! ITS LIKE ATTACK OF THE CLONES LOL! I HEAR ALOT OF FAKE JAY-Z'S ,DIPSET, LIL WAYNES, JEEZY'S,ECT. JUST TO NAME A FEW WE GOT NIGGAZ FROM THE WEST RAPPING LIKE THE'RE FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT THE WESTCOAST. WHATS THE DEAL??? THEN WE GOT THESE COMMERCIAL ASS NIGGAZ MAKING THIS POP SHIT, LOL WOW I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT NAH ILL RATHER HEAR WHAT YALL GOT TO SAY THEN ILL ADD. IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO TO GET ON THE RADIO? IS THIS WHAT WE GOTTA DO FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE OUR MUSIC??
I feel you on the swagger jacking shit "you can say that for any region"

But you want everybody doing just straight up WestCoast shit? that makes no sense. My single sounds pop but I'm still spitting on it. I feel if you’re making pop shit with no mc skills in it.

May 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
not saying i want everyone to sound westcoast, i think cats need to find the're own identity and sound at least, as a matter of fact this goes out to the mainstreamers as well, im tired of every new song that comes out that hits everyone wants that same sound or that same feat. it goes on and on then next thing you know all the music coming out is sounding the same and has the same rappers on it.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
music is fucked up and radio is fucked up as well. this is the reason you see cats making songs that sound like something on the radio. radio is programmed by what sounds good next to the song before and after rather then what is hot. music has been tainted and thus creates the situation we have now with having to conform to get any traction rather then making some original music that is cutting edge. and alot of local cats don't have the money to push a project like a major so you are already at a disadvantage when getting in the game. this shit is really funny. not like the old days when good music spoke for itself rather then the microwave method of copy cat music. however, we do have some bright spots in the NW, and I think some good things will eventually come out of it.

Nov 30, 2002
^^ nutz is payvin the way... hes the male version of laura croft on this NW shit!:confused:

haha.. nutz.. you need a prodige... youre livin off of what you doin.. probably got some good money off of it too.. you teach someone what you know... they'll get RICH when they hit the spot youre in

Mar 31, 2006
http://www.soundclick.com/khevlar
"Let Em Go" (Oxygen & Khevlar of Renegadez)

Cats are just stupid, that's why bro. No creativity, some cat say they wanna only rap "real"shit, because they can't spit anything smarter then that. Some cats wanna be on some supermetaphorical shit, because they haven't lived any "real" shit. You need a hybrid, like over here at ECE. Real cats wit brains.

http://www.empirebatcave.com

Jul 2, 2008
www.myspace.com
all you cats got good points....me, personally coming from a place where a majority of america gets there everyday words (the mutha fuckin bay yeeee!)....places that dont have or arent experienced to other cultures,fads,trends, or what have you. have to conform to what they see cause thats all they know....you watch tv...same shit...radio....same shit....then look outside....same shit....
i just think cats out here (p.o.,seattle,and whatever the fuck else you wanna call the northwest) need to just say fuck it and do what the fuck they feel oppose to what they see....
sometimes you gotta jump off the cliff to realize how fly you are...

Gizzle

GTS....
www.myspace.com/gizzlego80.......

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
The fads and trends of the state of California have ALWAYS been adopted by the NW since the beginning of this Hip-hop culture. Then it was only magnified by the East coast-West coast beef in the 90's because like it or not....the NW has more "West coast" than Cali does and everybody out here no matter where u lived on the left coast...cat's were throwin' 4 fingers up wit 2 twisted in the middle just the same. It only makes sense that the whole coast think alike rather than split it down to state by state or even region by region! Yes the bay has it's differences from the rest of Cali and the west... we all do.....but were all STILL WEST COAST!

Cant we all just get along...hahahahaha

Jul 2, 2008
www.myspace.com
cali is broken down into regions...with the whole nor-cal/so-cal shit.....some cats dont even rep cali,but only the bay....or not even the bay but there own hood....
and its all to say and seperate who may be on top....of what??...i dont know....but EVERYONE wants to be the first at something....and if not first put their own personal twist to say "i did it this way"....
i think (myself included) mutha fuckas should just do what the fuck the feel....and not be lookin from side to side to see what someone else is doin....
regardless of where you're from.....
if you wanna stand out or be heard.....

Gizzle...

GTS......
www.myspace.com/gizzlego80

Jun 27, 2003
It aint no diversity in Hip hop is why. What it should be is this artist does his thing, and then another artist does his thing, and you get to hear all of it. All the different voices, different viewpoints, content and shiet. But today, it's only one message that gets any kind of play. You got Jay-z on the radio, and then Jeezy, and then Shawty Lo, Flo Rida, whatever. You got all them cats one after the other, but they sayin the same shiet. You aint got no differing opinion coming on after em. Kids these days only hear that shiet, and they thinking aight that's what hiphop is, it's about conformity.. so that's what hip hop is these days, conforming.