TOKZTERO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
if you do get his shit, don't get it through the mail because i never got my shit even though the $$ was recieved.....I posted up on here a few times about this so people don't get scammed by some snakes so any1 else that ordered from JESSIE CANDRIA, lemme know if you got your shit......this ain't the 1st time I been scammed through the net so peeps watch out who you order shit from.....

May 3, 2002
I'm not sure about the tracklistings.... the OG of the cd does not contain tracklistings....it is pretty much a really low budget release..

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
That cd is a CD-R! We had some instock from NORTENTERTANIMENT wich is DREW'S label!

The cd has problem playin in cars and all that so i'am just keeping some of yall informed but it is VERY,VERY LOW BUDGET is what we call in the industry a MASTERRED CD-R!

Jun 8, 2002
I ORDERED A CD FROM JESSE AND I DID RECIEVE IT N LIKE 2 WEEKS AFTER I GOT IT DREW CAME OVER MY PARTY.BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIME EVER SINCE. WELL IF N-E OF U KNOW ANY INFO OR KNOW HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF JESSE.LEMME KNOW. CUZ THEY ADDY DON'T WORK.