TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
LMAO.

i guess we could hope for the "worst" every year.....we could be one and done and this year still be a success.....all the "experts" said we would finish last in the afc south this year...(plenty of the siccness experts thought the same thing)

titan fans are impressed with what this team has done so far....we have a whole bunch of solid young talent and are built to win our division for years to come...dont think that just because the team is 12-2 that any titan fan thinks were going to win the champ. at the end of the year...titan fans are a pretty realistic bunch...

im glad that everyone is so spiteful of a titans fan on the siccness that they are hoping for bad things to happen just because thier team is garbage lol...

i guess thats what happens when your team is a constant bottom dweller...boohoo
So you are saying we are seeing another lost rings episode in the making? You get more sensitive and funnier with everypost. Go write a book.

Dec 2, 2006
i dont hate the titans.

imma make sure theres no sharp objects in your house if the titans win the superbowl...
they play the type of football i like. it wouldnt bother me if they did win it. i just dont understand people like you that can be born and raised in california, 3 teams to support (there was 4 at one time), but support a team across the country. it says alot about your character.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
titans just dont have the receivers or the QB to win the SB.
neither did the ravens in 2000. but they had a very good defense, and two runningbacks (jamal lewis, priest holmes) that was effective enough to win a superbowl.

the titans are a lot similar, with their stout defense, and chris johnson and lendale white controlling the clock.

but if someone contains the titans running game, then it'll be very tough for them.