to them nortenos who tried to jump my homie in woodlone........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2002
yeah i guess last year at the fair some of u nortenos named daniel vallejo and the rest of his bitch ass norteno click tried to jump my homeboy......well FUCK U.......trying to jump him when hes with his little kid......if u were there and u were in any way involved eat a fat dick but if u werent much love to ya then.......i barely found out today.......yall some bitch ass fools who run in packs but when your alone yall act like bitches.......but this aint a dis to the nortenos out in every other area, just to those in woodlone......

Jun 8, 2002
naw dogg well your not from woodland so dont trip on it......i got respect for norte but thats fucked up how somebody like that can just jump my homeboy.......it started with that daniel bitch bumping into my homeboys cousin and it was an accident and daniel and his bitch ass crew started dogging and talking shit......but fuck that they tried surrounding my homeboy like little bitches so fuck daniel and his little bitch ass click......eh dogg u not from there and u had nothing to do with it then.......more power to ya nytmare

Apr 25, 2002
nah i dont get down lyke that, but shyt happenz. hell, i didnt even know Woodland had NORTENOZ. i never see any when i go there. if thatz tha whole story and there are no other detailz, then i muzt say that wuz Bitchmade to tha fullezt. if i were u id handle em.

Jun 8, 2002
cause i know there is nortenos in here that are from woodlone and im just letting them know if that shit went down, there time will come and especially that bitchmade fool daniel......fuck him and every norteno there that had anything to do with that incident......there gonna regret they ever did that shit......

Jun 14, 2002
Hey homie get your story straight......Daniel Vallejo is a skrap!!!!!I wuz just locked up with him.He got in a fight with a nroteno when i was locked up.I was at that fair adn was smahin by when that shit was just startin.I smahsed out cuz I didn't know who the guy was.But Daniel Vallejo is a Skrap homie....not a Norteno.

Apr 25, 2002
THATS WAY REAL...DUDES HOMEBOY GETS JUMPED SO HE COMES ONLINE AND ANNOUNCES TO THE WORLD THAT "HES VERY UPSET"

I THINK YOU NEED TO DO WHAT U NEED TO DO IN REALITY NOT CYBERSPACE...I BET HALF THE HOMIES ON THIS BOARD(INCLUDING MYSELF) HAVE REAL PROBLEMS HAPPENIN EVERYDAY...WE AINT LETTIN THE WORLD KNOW VIA INTERNET

Jun 8, 2002
@teflon

let me put it this way, he used to kick it with us and shit at school cause i used to kick it with surenos.......he was like 13 this and then 13 that.....then he started wearing a lot of brown and was like puro brown pride and all that shit......which brown pride is cool cause its raza but him being a leva, man he aint nothing but a bitch.......naw dogg he kicks it with like raton, pelon, lynch, and all them nortenos......i seen him at lynchs house with juan delafuente before.......much love to lynch though cause hes a tight ass rapper too along with nimfo.......so teflon, that daniel vallejo bitch is a ranker dogg......u might not believe me but when he got out of lock up....he was sporting all red......niners jersey, hat, red belt and all that......that shit pissed me off cause hes nothing but a bitch ass leva..........