To all producers thats got what it takes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ive got an idea, dont know if its good or not..but let me know what you think....What if we we all came together and put out a "Producers Album." Lets get two or three of our hottest tracks put someone tight on that shit..for free...and release that shit....we could use it for promo..sell that shit....try and get a production deal with it , just for fun...or kind of flip up tha game real quick and let the producers be known instead of the artist...i dont know maybe its because im drunk and im talking out of my asss..but....for all the producers that participate..we'll all pitch in a couple hundred dollars each...press up a couple thousand copies split that shit up and market ourselves that way...either sell it, give it out for free whatever you want to do with it....with all of our contact info on there.........i dont know what do you all think...

Mar 22, 2004
I been tryin to do that. But aint heard nobody else hot

Drunken Monk said:
Ive got an idea, dont know if its good or not..but let me know what you think....What if we we all came together and put out a "Producers Album." Lets get two or three of our hottest tracks put someone tight on that shit..for free...and release that shit....we could use it for promo..sell that shit....try and get a production deal with it , just for fun...or kind of flip up tha game real quick and let the producers be known instead of the artist...i dont know maybe its because im drunk and im talking out of my asss..but....for all the producers that participate..we'll all pitch in a couple hundred dollars each...press up a couple thousand copies split that shit up and market ourselves that way...either sell it, give it out for free whatever you want to do with it....with all of our contact info on there.........i dont know what do you all think...
Yo that's an idea, but what if some producers don't think other producers got what it takes? I'm just sayin I was thinkin bout that a year or so ago, but never really found anyone else that had the money or talent to put it out. Or the connects to get tight features on it. FO sho I could get Hollow, T'nutty ,and Big Hollis wit me, and Bugzy from self made . I did tracks for all of em and Bugzy helped me out once before. WHo can yall get to make it happen?