To al BART folks in the military....Bay Area thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
I thought about putting this thread up for all the folks here in the military. I'm in the Army myself. 19D.

What I'm getting at is that do you find it mind-fuck annoying when you talk about or listen to certain Bay music, and people don't know what the hell it is or talk crap about it? Do you find yourself struggling to explain the whole genre of Bay Rap but just give up, becuase they are too stuck on Lil' Wayne or some crap, not even giving your cd a chance to spin?

It just pisses me off. I was YouTubing some old and new Bay stuff the other night on Staff Duty, and my runner was talking all sorts of shit about everything I was trying to show him. I pretty much wanted to drop him right there and overhead-arm-clap him until his arms fell off.

Anyone else have these issues? Have you been able to make any "converts" to some Bay Rap? I made one convert a couple years back, now he's die hard Bay, and won't buy much of anything else. Hooah

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
a simple headshot from the butt of your rifle would be suitable

shit, its like that back stateside man. hey, if anything its thier loss for wanting to listen to crap music.

Jul 25, 2004
I thought about putting this thread up for all the folks here in the military. I'm in the Army myself. 19D....I pretty much wanted to drop him right there and overhead-arm-clap him until his arms fell off.
.... Hooah

oh shiet son im tryna learn da overhead-arm-clap manuveur sound like sum delta force type shit son:cheeky:

Explaining Bay music could be compaired to explaining da Bay,u can only tell someone so much if they haven't lived it or seen it for themselves