tna destination x 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
If there is such thing as generic mainstream wrestling this would be it. I cant stand Mike Tenay, Ive always liked Taz. Dumb for him to leave WWE. Was funny to see AJ fuck up trying to jump off the ropes. Austin Aries had a nice speech before that 3-way. Hes the only positive thing i have to say about this ppv.

Nov 14, 2002
I didn't think it was too bad. It had it's highs and lows, for sure. Nice to see "Immortal" get their asses kicked, even if it doesn't really make much sense as to why they're even still together...

There were a lot of matches where it ended and I was like... "That's it?"

That X match (I forget wtf it was called) just kind of ended. There was no "holy shit" moment at all. Beer Money and MCMG were ten times more interesting than that shit, and Beer Money can basically just reach up and grab the fucking thing.

The contract match was definitely the best of the night.

Oh, and that Amazing Red guy is 100x more entertaining than Sin Cara. It's a shame he's wrestling in TNA for peanuts and Sin Cara has his own fucking ring lighting in the WWE.

Nov 14, 2002
Best match of the night... In the middle, and also after the end where SPOILER!!!! Aries won, the crowd was chanting "Sign them all!" loud as fuck. It was pretty nice to see, because it was true. Every guy in that ring had something to add and it was very entertaining.

I wouldn't mind if they had taken out one of the first two matches (useless) and given these guys another ten minutes.

Nov 14, 2002
Honestly I think it was a pretty solid show. The problem I see with TNA is that they don't know how to fill 3 hours with solid wrestling... And it's tough if you don't have the jibber-jabber that takes up 66% of the show in between, like they do with a taped Impact.

The first half an hour of that show was slow and boring bullshit. There were matches where there was no pop whatsoever for anyone.

And then that contract match came up and they kicked some fuckin' ass...

Nov 14, 2002
Why are so many people making so many excuses for the fucking guy? He's not the first guy to come from Mexico to WWE.

He shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. I'm sick of seeing his dumb mask and confusing ring lighting. If he needs so much work, put the motherfucker on Superstars for a few weeks for fucks sake.