TKO$ Rare 1989 Bay Area 12" For Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2006

1. TKO$ - Steady Stuff (vocal, instr, bonus beats) b/w Frisco Nights (vocal, instr.), Crack (vocal)
This is an obscure DJ EFX production from 1989. I think it's a good song but listen to the soundclip to decide for yourself. I have a small number of sealed deadstock copies. I am asking $15 for the blue label version and $25 for the gold label (I only have one of the gold). Discount possible if you want to buy quantity.
http://media.putfile.com/03---TKO----Steady-Stuff

Shipping: Media mail shipping within the U.S. is $4. Insurance is $1.30 (for up to $50 worth of coverage - add an extra dollar per $50 of coverage). International shipping is $12.50 for airmail to Europe and $13.25 to Asia and Australia. Other locations, please contact for a quote. I generally go to the post office 2-3 times a week to ship out packages, so you should get your record quickly! All records are packed using standard record mailers and cardboard fillers.

Payment: I accept Paypal, money orders, and cash sent registered.

Holds: Records are on a strict first come, first serve basis. I will hold records for up to two days so that you can finalize payment arrangements.

Reputation: I am new on this forum but please check my ebay feedback under the user ID "kidinquisitive". 1,014 positive feedbacks (and counting) and zero negatives.