Titans @ Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2003
looks like you pansies are takin care of bizz.. now my only fear is tha fuckn dolts makin tha playoffs,, they got 2 easy games, and were still gettn tha W agaisnt tha queefs in arrowhead.. wtf man

Jan 4, 2003
not officially out the picture.. but the way the chiefs played today..... not looking good for them
what you mean? a chiefs win today officially put us out... their record is now 10-5 were down by 3 games, with 2 games left.. go figure.. even if we go 6-0 in tha division were still out.. 9 wins cant get us in

Jan 4, 2003
that was pretty crazy how tha niners started out 0-5 but still hada chance to make tha playoffs if only they won these final 2 games.. any team outta tha nfc west this year is gonna be 1 and out in the first round of tha playoffs regardless tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets hope the Chargers lose to the bungles, Cincy is up right now and I'd rather have the bitch ass chiefs in there than the bitch ass chargers.

Jan 4, 2003
^ if tha dolts lose today, than queef fans are gonna say they gave us tha W that were gonna get next week lol.. fuck it tho.. 6-0 in tha divison lets do it

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You out there tailgatin bruh?
yeah i was out there from 8am on...it was hype

congrats to the queefs on winning the west
thanks good shit rodgers

yeah, this game is well under control for kc. ffffffffffffuuuuuuuu

week 17 could have been epic.

yeah it would have but glad we go it

^ if tha dolts lose today, than queef fans are gonna say they gave us tha W that were gonna get next week lol.. fuck it tho.. 6-0 in tha divison lets do it
If we sit out starters i would say thats a reason to say we gave you the W