Titanfall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I was finally able to try this shit out this morning...

Fun game so far. Kind of hard to get used to, from playing a game like BF into this type of shooter. One thing I notice though, is...I don't know how to explain it, but in most shooter games, you are able to tell if you are getting shot at or not...in this one you just simply die in a heartbeat. I didn't even know I was getting shot at...the rumble feature that probably all games use to signify that you are getting shot at, seemed like it was weak. And it wasn't my batteries. Hopefully it is something they can patch up quick.

It was pretty sick though, how you are able to "hack" into an enemy and make them play on your side haha.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
8 out of 10.
biggest cons: STORY was nothing at all just... 2 sides are warring... beat it from both sides... it had a chance to be epic and really fell short. especially with the MP only campaign.... why not incorporate other modes of game play into the campaign story other than hard point and attrition? also there was no video clips just audio in the prep lobby.... minus a point
WEAPONS.. pretty boring for the futuristic game changer so to speak... im on level 30 and only have the option of 1 fully auto assault or smg and the rest are bootsie... same with options of grenades and titan weapons... minus a point

its pretty much COD but you get to call in a titan and there is after play in the missions wich is fucking awesome... after you lose you need to get to the evacuation ship or kill the losers and don't let them evacuate...

I wish I woulda got in on the beta and never bought BF4... might trade it for the stick of truth on ps3..

Oct 3, 2006
I wish they would limit the damn bots...I thought I killed hella fools and shit, but my kill count was only like 5 and shit haha.

Oct 3, 2006
When you die do you simply respawn or are you out until the "mission" in the "campaign" is complete?
Kind of both in a way....throughout the game during campaign you spawn. But after a certain score is nearly reached (or time, I haven't really paid attention) you are required to reach your dropship (if you lose). If you die before reaching it, you no longer spawn. Sounds confusing and what not, but it actually makes the game more exciting.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Kind of both in a way....throughout the game during campaign you spawn. But after a certain score is nearly reached (or time, I haven't really paid attention) you are required to reach your dropship (if you lose). If you die before reaching it, you no longer spawn. Sounds confusing and what not, but it actually makes the game more exciting.
OK, so you spawn up until a certain point and then when that happens you are on some sudden death type shit? I saw gameplay footage where the losers had to get to the dropship but they were getting fucked up. I even saw one where a pilot had to eject from a titan and he landed straight on the drop ship. His titan got destroyed as soon as he ejected.

And the game doesn't have that faggoty red arrow in 99% of shooter games? If so that is GREAT!

Oct 3, 2006
OK, so you spawn up until a certain point and then when that happens you are on some sudden death type shit? I saw gameplay footage where the losers had to get to the dropship but they were getting fucked up. I even saw one where a pilot had to eject from a titan and he landed straight on the drop ship. His titan got destroyed as soon as he ejected.

And the game doesn't have that faggoty red arrow in 99% of shooter games? If so that is GREAT!
Yeah, you pretty much nailed it.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I wish they would limit the damn bots...I thought I killed hella fools and shit, but my kill count was only like 5 and shit haha.
I think it benefited the game play more than anything brotha
people who are on different skill levels can still enjoy and get some kills in without getting murked the second they encounter someone on the other team