Time to change spots again.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
anthony is the homie i fucks w the youngin i challenged him to a game of chess last time we talked he dont want none though

'homies' tend to look out for eachother on shit or atleast thats how i see shit. or if youre a .25 cent homie you sit there and look like a cholo. or obama, since obama was a homie in the last series.

i dont wanna be part of no fights or no arguments or no shit that even involves me having to speak to a specific person more than one reply maximum, but i just thought id say that much in behalf

back on topic much appreciated to all those who helped out in one way or another, im workin on some shit right now but since nothing is completely set in stone i will continue to search just in case , gotta have back up plans, all ideas are welcome and any leads will be taken seriously as they should #thanku

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
You sound like a square little kid, who pays all his money for street drugs that dont exist, hood niggas love it when they see one of you coming, MARK.
Lmao you're the biggest under cover dope head on this shit, that's why you were asking me 21 questions about that gp in the oppiate sign in sheet... You're like 40 years old trying to get at me? You look like a straight knock probably shoot up in your foot

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
anthony is the homie i fucks w the youngin i challenged him to a game of chess last time we talked he dont want none though

'homies' tend to look out for eachother on shit or atleast thats how i see shit. or if youre a .25 cent homie you sit there and look like a cholo. or obama, since obama was a homie in the last series.

i dont wanna be part of no fights or no arguments or no shit that even involves me having to speak to a specific person more than one reply maximum, but i just thought id say that much in behalf

back on topic much appreciated to all those who helped out in one way or another, im workin on some shit right now but since nothing is completely set in stone i will continue to search just in case , gotta have back up plans, all ideas are welcome and any leads will be taken seriously as they should #thanku
I got the W on the board in 4 moves gas you don't want it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I got the W on the board in 4 moves gas you don't want it
lol not happening. watch keep it up and imma summon yo ass to game center on the iphone lol

man here yall go with this shit lol all i gotta say is my names emmit and im am not in it im just tryna chill and get high and not reply

Last edited: