Tightest Absolute Power Track?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2002
To many for me. I like em all. Whoever don't like this alBum don't know good music when they hear it. I don't see how they're can Be one favortie song. I can see someone saying a certain song on a certain day. And how didn't someone name Here comes Tecca Nina that song is to raw. And even Biancas and Beatrices sahould have Been na,ed By at least one of yall that's definately one that I would play alot.

Aug 20, 2002
I was really fealin Gunz will bust until i heard Runaway. For some reason when i first heard it i thought of This Ring. Victory would also rank up there too next to Trapped in a Psychos body because of he meaning behind the song and what all they went through to make that song possible

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
watch it...........

SleAP4Life said:
To many for me. I like em all. Whoever don't like this alBum don't know good music when they hear it. I don't see how they're can Be one favortie song. I can see someone saying a certain song on a certain day. And how didn't someone name Here comes Tecca Nina that song is to raw. And even Biancas and Beatrices sahould have Been na,ed By at least one of yall that's definately one that I would play alot.
ay man.......i dont know if i am the only one to catch on to this......BUT....how you gonna come on here and tell us what we should pick and you don;t even have the damn cd yet???

on YOUR other post....you are asking how you can get some songs off the internet!!.....so you just gave a false opinion cause you haven't even heard the whole cd!!!

i mean what the fuck???

don't try to tell us what the best songs are!!

have you even heard all of "Here comes techa ninna"???

anyway just thought i'd bring that to light!!!

out!!

Aug 21, 2002
Man RUNAWAY is the shit of the shit's... I love that muthafucka there. That is like "This Ring" level shit there. The girl singing on the hook died a week later, and she tore it up too... Calico is going to sell more that Kutt to me. ("Sorry Kutt") But I love every single one of them on there. Hell if he brought out "Everready, The Religion" next Tuesday, I would go buy that too, If he brought out two CD's in the same night, I would buy both...