tiger woods is washed up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Winning is winning is winning ask Charlie Sheen.

Also if you tuned into any events over the past year that were not majors you would see that the field was very competetive.

If you wanna talk shit on Tiger Weezy do your thang, but don't discount that field he beat last weekend breh
lol it wasnt even a full even with the two top golfers in the world not even in the country....actually thats the ONLY thing to talk shit about, its good he got his win, after two years he will take ANYTHING but the competition WASNT SHIT!

Nov 7, 2006
not reading everything and i hope it was said. but you do realize that the media shut down his entire pussy supply right? you try doing a job while getting pussy everynight all shapes and sizes. then have that all taken away from you and see how good you do at that same job. dude needs about 10 bitches in his life and he'll be fine. shit even if he sucks now he'll still be straight. i'd love to have 1% of what that motherfucker makes.

Mar 11, 2011
lol it wasnt even a full even with the two top golfers in the world not even in the country....actually thats the ONLY thing to talk shit about, its good he got his win, after two years he will take ANYTHING but the competition WASNT SHIT!
Your mom spray lysol in your babyfood as a kid.

The top two golfer in the world were not in the tournament. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and??????????

So if you pitch a perfect game but it ain't against the Yankees you ain't shit?

If you rush for 3 TD's in a game but it ain't against the 200 Ravens you ain't shit either?

What about if you hang up 65 points in a game but Bruce Bowen wasn't guarding you? Not shit huh?

Get the fuck outta here doood

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I made the thread not them dudes. But that is like the most unimpressive tournament he could win lol. I want him to be great again tho. I missed Clay Matthews TD on Sunday cuz I was checking in on Tiger, my brother was fuckin pissed and tried to ban me from the remote lol

Aug 9, 2006
Your mom spray lysol in your babyfood as a kid.

The top two golfer in the world were not in the tournament. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and??????????

So if you pitch a perfect game but it ain't against the Yankees you ain't shit?

If you rush for 3 TD's in a game but it ain't against the 200 Ravens you ain't shit either?

What about if you hang up 65 points in a game but Bruce Bowen wasn't guarding you? Not shit huh?

Get the fuck outta here doood
team sports are differnet then single person sports, you pay attention to golf?

Mar 11, 2011
team sports are differnet then single person sports, you pay attention to golf?
They are different... I like the way you think dude. However when its comes to judging an individual performance we can compare the two pretty easily.

Not different like C-Baz and C-Bo or suffa

Kinda different like a Hennessey and Remy

If you knew half a fuck about golf you would have done your homework on the field that Tiger beat last weekend. Look up the leaderboard and then look up some of the biggest players in American golf over the past 2 years and you will see a lot of the same names.