Tickle Me Tuesday @ The Improv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Presented by Hot 103.3
Tues March 6th 2006
Headliner: Malik (Comicview, Def Comedy Jam & P. Diddy's Bad Boys of Comedy)
Feat: MasZive -aka- Bobby J
Feat#2: Mike Smith
Host: Jus Jay & Sean Tyler (Hot 103 Jamz)

If you want free tickets hit me up. This is in Kansas City @ The Improv in the Majestic Theaters. I know most of you all arent in the city but those of you that are if you can make it I got you. Comedian Jus Jay and myself will be on Hot 103.3 Friday between 7p & 8p giving away tickets and havin fun on air.

Deena & Kutt made the last one and they will let you know it was a good time. For those of you that have never been to Zona Rosa this is a great chance to check the place out.

At the door taking tickets will be Tre-8.. He will also be sweeping up trash and sweeping up his CD's also that he tried to slip the sexy ladies that walked in so smack him in the face when you see him.

If you can make it, call 816-587-4500 and let em' know you on my guestlist to reserve a table, and since your on my list your in for FREE.

Appreciate it.
Peace.

Sep 26, 2002
i was listening to Bill Hick's rant in e-minor
and i thought... fuck... i could just fuckin take all this shit he said... update it to the 21st century and what's happening now, translate it to finnish and i'd make a fortune 'till people realized what i was doin

nothing to do with maszive other than comedy is comedy and effective comedy is just that... but i thought i'd post... fuck it... i'm runnin outta beer fast and it's too late to do nothing

good luck maszive. i liked your darker rap shit i dont know why you quit on that... but everybody gotta make their choices i guess

peas

Sep 16, 2002
first off.. Dean.. Kutt never called me back about the shoes he wanted, I left a voicemail too, hit me up! take care!

ok...MasZive... damn bro, keep doing your thing! that's dope! you should check out this up and coming comedians on You Tube/ MySpace:
Edwin San Juan & Russell Peters they're 2 of my favorite underground comedians.

Jan 7, 2003
Kutt's outta town love. He was only home for like 2 days. But I locked your number in my phone so that he could call dude...He'll call, I have a list of business he needs to get taken care of when he gets home and that's on it. It's hard for him to keep track of those things but It'll get done...

dena

Sep 16, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
Kutt's outta town love. He was only home for like 2 days. But I locked your number in my phone so that he could call dude...He'll call, I have a list of business he needs to get taken care of when he gets home and that's on it. It's hard for him to keep track of those things but It'll get done...

dena
haha thanks for the keepin' in touch, Dena! much love! Have fun at MasZive's show!

Dec 28, 2005
The show was CRAZY!!! Good show MasZive!! Thanks for the tickets I really enjoyed myself!!! Keep me posted on the next shows you have in the area!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Damnit, I was drunk... Its 44 & 25 but kiss my ass. I fucked up a couple jokes but you know black folks cant count so they didnt catch it.