Tickets for April 13 show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2006
Maybe I'm blind, but I can't for the life of me find anywhere online or elsewhere to buy tickets to the Salt Lake City show on April 13. I sent an email to the general Strange Music address, but still no reply. I need them quick! Any help or ideas? Travis, are you around? Thanks, people.

Oct 17, 2006
I got my tickets up at university of utah where the show is gonna be, it's in some student building. I have a question about the show though, hope someone will know. There was a bulletin posted on myspace, I think it was from Critical Bill, and it was talking about the Kutt/CB tour and I'm pretty sure it said the Salt Lake show was the first one being headlined by Kutt, but the flyers at the venue had Tech on them and the tour date is up on Tech's website and his myspace page so I was just wondering if Tech is gonna be there at the Salt Lake City show or if it is just Kutt and Critical Bill like that bulletin said. I hope Tech is there! Anyone know for sure?

Oct 18, 2006
TECH6688846993 said:
WE ARE PLANNING A ROAD TRIP FOR THE SHOW IN GRAND JUNCTION ON THE 12TH.... WE MIGHT EVEN HIT UP THE SLCU SHOW.....!
Hell yeah we're road trippin out tomorrow too. Hopefully that damn snow storm doesn't hit till later.

Fuckin winter...shit gets old

Jun 9, 2004
that show was bad ass they didnt even search me tho i coulda taken a bong in if i wanted just like my friend taylor told me i could. wierd
anyways it was a good show but i didnt see any boobies :( o well better luck next time. I cant wait for the strange noize tour they better come here or else :angry: