Ticket for tinted windows?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
That is where he got you. He can't search it unless you give him permission or he has a warrant.

I'd check up on laws and regulations about amps.. Because it sounds bogus.

yea...n the fact of the matter is, the only reason he wrote u up for the speakers was because u told him he couldnt search ur car in the first place. when u act uncooperative with police, u always lose. remember, they have the power of law behind them, so they can basically get u for anything.

Aug 17, 2011
I hate dealing with them too, but if I'm not high or drunk or in a rush I'm gonna fuck with them cause I know my rights.

If you had nothing ilegal in the car and they searched it you can get them for unreasonable search and seizure and is a violation of your Fourth Amendment rights, but if you got residue anywhere in your car...lol just keep it moving cause they will find it.

lol @ thinkin this shit really works

Aug 17, 2011
this is new to me, thanx

it's not true...ever heard of the "automobile exception"? cops can search your car, cuz it's a movable object. you ever tried telling a cop they can't search your car? they just start fuckin with u even more and always end up searchin it anyways.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
yeah, that's what i was trying to say.they gonna fuck with me twice as hard, when all i want them to do is get the fuck away from me.
it's not true...ever heard of the "automobile exception"? cops can search your car, cuz it's a movable object. you ever tried telling a cop they can't search your car? they just start fuckin with u even more and always end up searchin it anyways.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
remember, they have the power of law behind them, so they can basically get u for anything.
This is the worst advice I have seen in a long time. If you lay down and take it in the ass then you deserve to get fucked.

lol @ thinkin this shit really works
a. Roth v. United States
b. United States v. New York
c. Gideon v. Wainwright
d. Mapp v. Ohio
e. Miranda v. Arizona

Yes automobile is exempt, however if there is nothing illegal found once it is impounded, then you have a case for illegal search and seizure.

May 31, 2006
what really grinds my gears is that they still sell brand new cars in Cali with front tints! we live in a HOT ass state, we need protection from the UV rays. truckers be gettin discoloration on the left side of their faces and even skin cancer from drivin all day with no tints.

but i guess Jacka said it best "in California front windows cant be tinted, cuz this the place where drive bys were invented!"

Nov 8, 2007
my boy has a car with all his windows tinted. he says he always gets fix it tickets, but the first time he got it signed off by a cop. and every since then he has been copying that cops signature and #. so he just writes his tickets off and keeps driving with all windows tinted lol

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've only been pulled over for this when they wanted to search my car. It's kind of a bullshit excuse they can pull on you, because they know they can. In my case, the last time I got pulled over for it they asked to search my car, and I was like "Go on ahead, I've got all the time in the world" because I didn't let people smoke in car, or do anything faulty. They ended up finding half a joint that one of my roommates left in there... and I had to take the charge, pay to have my car towed, plus pay a window tent fine. Needless to say, that roommate had to find another place to live after that and I ended up fucking his girlfriend.

Aug 17, 2011
This is the worst advice I have seen in a long time. If you lay down and take it in the ass then you deserve to get fucked.

a. Roth v. United States
b. United States v. New York
c. Gideon v. Wainwright
d. Mapp v. Ohio
e. Miranda v. Arizona

Yes automobile is exempt, however if there is nothing illegal found once it is impounded, then you have a case for illegal search and seizure.

u dont lay down, u pretend like ur cooperating with them and act like ur a good citizen...the chances of them not fuckin with you greatly increase when they think ur on their good side. it's called playin them, my rook.

they HATE muthafuckaz who try to outsmart them and say dumb shit like "u didnt even read me my rights!"...this aint no fuckin movie, son. believe me, i've tried tellin cops they couldnt search my car back in my younger days. they always laugh and search anyways, and search twice as hard. and even if they dont find anything, they can always say they smelled marijuana, which is automatically enough to instill probable cause. good luck tryna find enough money to pay a laywer to take up a dumbass case like that - "they illegally searched my car" lmao...u have more chances of smashin on the gas peddle and escapin than winning a case like that.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

they HATE muthafuckaz who try to outsmart them
Not my problem I am smarter than the average pig.

and say dumb shit like "u didnt even read me my rights!"
Yeah I know right, standing up for your rights is pretty fucking stupid, we should all stay stupid and ignorant like you.

...this aint no fuckin movie, son.
preach son, spit game to me yo..

no

i've tried tellin cops they couldnt search my car back in my younger days. they always laugh and search anyways, and search twice as hard. and even if they dont find anything, they can always say they smelled marijuana, which is automatically enough to instill probable cause.
If you remove the cum from your eyes you will read my post again and understand I never said they can't search it without probable cause.

good luck tryna find enough money
stay broke son.

to pay a laywer to take up a dumbass case like that - "they illegally searched my car" lmao...u have more chances of smashin on the gas peddle and escapin than winning a case like that.
I just gave your stupid ass examples and stated cases as evidence, you fucking ignoramus.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Next time u get pulled over for tint or beat, just tell the officer that you would " like to envoke your Article 37 clause against unlawful traffic stops" every time i use that line the cop says " i understand sir and that it your right as a driver" gives back my license and then drives off. Article 37(e) (2) is a legal loophole in california that identifies you not as an american citizen, but as a foreign entity devoid of the US Governments laws. My attorney told me that once Article 37 is mentioned, they have to cease all actions after that point.

I havent had a ticket in 12 years because of this....

Mar 12, 2010
find a cop, show said cop ticket, most dont check your license plate number, point to a car with no tint on front window he signs off on it $25 later you are done. have a nice day by rolling up another fat one and blaze.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
what percentage do you have on all your windows?

I know front can have anything from 35%+

Rear window and rear side windows can be 5%..

find out what percentage you have and you can win the case in court ....

0% in the front is legal.

Here is what I did.

got pulled over in Morgan Hill by some punk ass motorcycle cop.

got a punk ass ticket.

tore it up, tossed it in my back seat, told him I was not going to take my shit off.

he said whatever, or some other punk ass pig comment.

I didnt take it off.

didnt pay.

paid my registration, & wah-lah.... an extra 100 on there for the tint.

....kept my tint, & it only cost me 100 bucks.

fuck the police.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Just refuse everything, dont sign any tickets EVER,never grant access to your vehicle, and when a cop approaches your car, roll it down 1" and slip your paperwork through the slot. Answer all questions with head nods and shoulder shrugs, or with another question.

Either that or do like my homie does, when they blurp you, grab ya paperwork, pull over, jump out and lock the car behind you, run up to the patrol car window and ask if theres a problem. Cops are lazy and dont like to get out of their cars, he'll probably thank you for it

Mar 24, 2006
Just refuse everything, dont sign any tickets EVER,never grant access to your vehicle, and when a cop approaches your car, roll it down 1" and slip your paperwork through the slot. Answer all questions with head nods and shoulder shrugs, or with another question.

Either that or do like my homie does, when they blurp you, grab ya paperwork, pull over, jump out and lock the car behind you, run up to the patrol car window and ask if theres a problem. Cops are lazy and dont like to get out of their cars, he'll probably thank you for it
or shoot you for it.