TIC - SMILIN FACES TELL LIES (OG FACTORY PRESSED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
i have the og factory pressed version not the cd-r rerelease.

nobody knows this exists.

tic repressed it himself and sold the cd-r represses on youtube so we know he has no ogs left.
before he repressed it nobody even knew the "smilin faces tell lies" album exists so we know its impossible to find.

the og 1st press factory pressed silver disc no cd-r is a collectors dream and i guess you will never see it again. dont sleep, you can send me offers if you is interested.

May 27, 2006
yes its fire.

i decided to let the world know about the cd-rs not being the og like everybody thought. if you want the real deal dont sleep, you will never have a chance to own it again i guess.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea i knew it wasnt the og version on ebay.i talked to TIC a few years ago and he told me hes out of em and could duplicate it.
you got just 1 copy or found some more?

May 27, 2006
just 1 unfortunately.

i never talked with him but of course if artists offer to repress their stuff and later some cds of em dat was impossible to find before pop up 99% its represses. they too familiar nowadays with it. guess when he repressed his first he thought its cheaper to repress the second on cd-r.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea thats why i received so many scrappy CDrs.you cant imagine what i just threw away, thousands of cdrs

May 27, 2006
yes i know. i also seen the junebug fiasco. its crazy. same for perjury or col blac.

since the artists learned about the collector game a lot changed for diggers like you. its not like back then when you found an artist you could be sure he sends you his unsold ogs, now they repress you cd-rs in their own kitchen. tell you they dont have copies and a week later have multiple "ogs" lol bad times.