TI Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
ah, that toon looks almost kinda like ezsoulja's style

like the concept but graphically seems might need more work though

Jan 31, 2006
The images are dope, so is the concept and image manip....the only thing that bothers me is the way "boundaries" is set. It reminds me of one of them microsoft word type styles...IMO, change that and its all gravity...nice job.

Apr 20, 2006
Y soulja his toons are pretty koo, im trying not to get to much into toons, just trying out a different style. ^^and yea thats exactly why i wasnt to sure of the font cause it does look like some microsoft shit especially with the stroke. Thanks for both yall feedback

Apr 4, 2006
I wanna learn that technique so badly...the technique that makes characters look cartoonish...do anyone have tips and maybe some good tutorials on doing that effect? Do ya'll have ya own websites so I can check out more toons?
And yeah by the way, I'm just a newbe at this shit, but that looked really good man...the only thing you need to fix, in my point of view, is the fonts and the title...it was a lil boring and it didnt stand out like the rest of the cover...but chea nice job!

Apr 2, 2006
forgethis.deviantart.com
More like Miami Kaos style. The cover is bad needs work and it's blurry too. But it looks like blur tool>dodge tool>duplicate layer>overlay? I'd say don't do this effect again and maybe try blending in stocks using more resources or do a vector. It'll look bad at first but you'll get use to it once ppl start telling you, you suck after a while you'll improve. Work on that text too.

Apr 20, 2006
naw didnt do the blur or dodge tool. Im just trying out this method thats why the last few covers ive dont are like this so I get a feel for different types of styles.