THUG LORDZ FEAT. I-ROCC = FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
i-rocc made a mistake dissin 50 tho. you can hate fif all you want, but you cant deny dude is runnin the game. and when you just tryna get in the game you never diss a rapper with that much power/respect

Aug 15, 2002
Baby G said:
i-rocc made a mistake dissin 50 tho. you can hate fif all you want, but you cant deny dude is runnin the game. and when you just tryna get in the game you never diss a rapper with that much power/respect
in general i agree with you...but thats how 50 got in the game off that "How to Rob" shit....and in all honesty 50 IS on top of the game but the G Unit momentum is falling kinda hard Yayo aint sellin for shit and Olivia wont either and as much as i hate Game he won the battle with those cats and i listen to Sirius on saturdays and people call in to Whoo Kids show all the time and talk shit about those dudes and about how wack they are for signing Mase and shit and this is from there own fans...but i personally dont like when indy dudes diss the big names cuz its pointless