three niggas just got slumped in southeast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
niggas told me and im layin low in mission valley for about a week so im right around the corner from the triv all i know is some niggas got slumped in a driveby tonight fa sho the one on imperial is a maybe but a fasho shooting

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Police Search For Gunman In Deadly Emerald Hills Shooting
04-29-2005 3:38 AM

(San Diego, CA) -- Police say a deadly shooting in Emerald Hills appears to be gang-related. A passenger was killed, and the driver wounded, when someone shot into their SUV yesterday afternoon on Euclid Avenue near Market Street. Police say the man they're looking for drives a green Nissan Sentra, and goes by the name "Piggy." Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 888-580-TIPS.

Apr 14, 2004
man i live in the south east,and i know how treal it is out here on theses streets,but everytime i hear about someone getting slumped it likes still surprises me as if i never heard or seen a nigga get slumped before.this shit crazy folks and to tell the truth its kinda sad

Apr 24, 2005
Mean Mugg said:
What's the gang war? Black folks on some crip and blood shit or turf shit?

Out here it's on some Blood vs. Blood shit. Been happenin' since Lincoln split with East Side back in like 1979 or 80. Funkin' for nuthin. Niggas need to leave that shit alone and be about makin' $$$

Apr 27, 2005
man i hope niggas realize the shit, i know niggas do what they know but this is the most ignint shit in the country, if its a buncha broke nigs killin each other. i feel bad for shit i used to do but at least i got some doe and never burned bridges wit no damus

Apr 22, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ey...

dank_sanatra said:
man i live in the south east,and i know how treal it is out here on theses streets,but everytime i hear about someone getting slumped it likes still surprises me as if i never heard or seen a nigga get slumped before.this shit crazy folks and to tell the truth its kinda sad
Whaddup Homie... Remember me?!? Raul... From Morse...

May 19, 2005
you niggas act like south east da only ghetto place in sdc i was in viejas wit my boy franky (R.I.P.) and he owed some indians some money so the fuckers stabbed my boy to death and people tell me that shit happens all the time there and the cops dont give a fuck they dont even do shit and south bay pretty bad too