THoughts on VMA's...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
Shit sucked!!! Hella micro snippets of performances... Pretty weak if you ask me... Kanye got robbed... Stronger should've won video of the year... The only thing that could've saved the show was Kid Rock knockin out Tommy Lee, but that wasn't even televised... Anyone else got any thoughts on the show??

Mar 28, 2006
i couldnt even sit thru it, i barley watch MTV nemore but I do tune into the VMAs almost every year cuz they usually have some dope performances and entertaining shit...but this year nothin tight was on it, the way they filmed it was wack, i didnt even get to see who won wat realy cuz I couldnt watch it

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Worst VMA's I can remember.

The only real highlights for me were how good Nelly Furtado looked during the closing set and Kanye's performance of "Good Life."

Other than that it was a waste of two hours.

Mar 26, 2006
the saddest thing is you know if 50 slapped Kanye or vise versa the media would be all over it blaming hip hop for the war in iraq, pearl harbor, JFK's assasination and much more.

but since it was kid rock its 2nd page news.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
DubbC415 said:
Why the fuck are any of you surprised by this? Why do u even watch this? I thought everyone knew mtv became wack about 8 years ago...
Of course, MTV has been wack and I'd argue that it's been garbage for more than 8 years. At least the VMA's have usually been entertaining, but this year was worthless.

Justin Timberlake said the truest shit the whole night though when talking about MTV... "Play more videos!"

Feb 8, 2003
Adults still watch these awards?

I didnt even know anything bout them, the only televised music awards i look forward to is teh BET awards thats it. Vma's are just the Nickalodeon kids choice awards with a bigger budget thats it.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Kanye did his thing wit T-pain. That shit was sick homie -I know he was mad that he didn't Rock the main stage(Pure D Bullshit) but fuck it homie Imagine rockin In a Vegas Hotel wit the right song , On TV - I could dig it. I could see if it was can't tell me nuthin

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
People on the Siccness care about the VMA's?
It's not so much that I care about the VMA's, but that I like to follow the music industry in general. Most people only follow their favorite genre of music or their favorite select group of artists. I like to see the industry as a whole so even if I don't care about a certain artist or genre I still have some idea about what is going on.

So I read every music magazine I can cover to cover (even if I don't necessarily care about the artist I'm reading about) and watch events like the VMA's. Shit, I tune into the country music channel a few times a week just to get an idea of what's happening in that world.

Dec 25, 2003
Well only the teens and the mainstream generic crowd; well pretty much the majority of the average people here... The VMAs did sucked ass tho; like reely??, after watching a portion of it???, what the fuck was goin in there??? Performances inside hotel halls???
WTF tho reely??? Not just this year, the VMAs been sucked so why watch it, it's mostly pop artists that are nothing special to me, but only my opinion......

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
ty567 said:
the saddest thing is you know if 50 slapped Kanye or vise versa the media would be all over it blaming hip hop for the war in iraq, pearl harbor, JFK's assasination and much more.
LOL

i thought it wasnt that bad..

the chris brown performance was tight im not gonna lie!

Oct 27, 2006
www.sollopez.com
Tall T said:
Does anyone know of a site that I can watch it in its entirety online?
its not worth your time man.... the only good part was watching britney fucking blow her chances of ever making it back.... She almost fell over a couple of times and danced like she was constipated or some shit.... hahahaha