THIZZLE WASHINGTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
IN CASE YA AINT HEARD IT. ITS A KNOCKER. THIS ONE SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER ROMPALATION 1. C L A S S I C. DOLALALALA LOTS A PAYPA. A MUST HAVE FOR NORTHERN KALI. HE ALSO CAME TIGHT ON THE COVER.

COME IN HER
NEVER MAGNUM,
SHE BETTER HAVEM
OR IM NEVER STABBIN - MAC DRE

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
GILBOE ALROBYA said:
IN CASE YA AINT HEARD IT. ITS A KNOCKER. THIS ONE SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER ROMPALATION 1. C L A S S I C. DOLALALALA LOTS A PAYPA. A MUST HAVE FOR NORTHERN KALI. HE ALSO CAME TIGHT ON THE COVER.

COME IN HER
NEVER MAGNUM,
SHE BETTER HAVEM
OR IM NEVER STABBIN - MAC DRE
we had our hype last week, your a little late =]
but yeh i feel u that shits sic as fuck

BAMMER WHY U NO LIKE :cry:

Oct 17, 2002
beatz that ain't yours

its hard to remaster an album when the beatz aint yours, me & my cutty Deviant made track 3, I did the guitar work on it, and we gave it to Mc dre as a demo. It wasn't even finished and he put it in that worthless ass album and didn't give us any credit. Iguess you gotta do what ya gotta do when you start to wither in this game. I used to like mac dre. fuckit. I can play the guitar like a muthafucka!!! that cut is barely a taste of what Niccolo can do....look for me.
word to the wise; watch out for the has been you give a demo to,
it might be on their next flop.

May 5, 2002
@NICCOLO YOU CAN COPY RIGHT YOUR MUSIC SO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU WHEN YOU SUBMIT ANOTHER DEMO. BUT ALSO IF THEY CHANGE JUST ONE NOTE THEY CAN SAY THAT THEY CREATED IT SO ITS HARD WITH SHADY MF.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how can peeps listen to mac dre. i liked stupid doo doo dumb but after that his shit has been preschool. his flow is so gay and he dont talk anything but some old simple 123 abc shit.

Oct 17, 2002
right on XCHANGO4, yeah man, we're gonna put out a final cut of that song on our shit, completed and the guitar will be way tighter, and Imma put flows on it that will be light years ahead of that mess. good lookin out cutty

May 2, 2002
Phil - How've you been? Hit me up on my email

Xchango4- Naw he didn't change any notes. The only thing he did was have a rough draft version of my beat badly mastered, and then he spit over it. THEN he names it Stuart Littles. That's wack.

Niccolo - Word!

May 2, 2002
I just read the initial post here. I can't believe you think that cover is tight OR the album. It sounds like it was horribly compressed and the mix of the album is very bad. The songs aren't tight at all, Dre's lyrics are stale, and that cover is on some homo hippy shit.

May 2, 2002
Yep, they were beats off the same cd that I had given to him (it contained the same songs that Dre also jacked for the Mac Dammit Man album as well). I thought I had given him a cd with snippet beats on it, but it contained a few full beats. That was probably back in January. Last time I ever make that mistake

Apr 25, 2002
DeviantJR said:
Yep, they were beats off the same cd that I had given to him (it contained the same songs that Dre also jacked for the Mac Dammit Man album as well). I thought I had given him a cd with snippet beats on it, but it contained a few full beats. That was probably back in January. Last time I ever make that mistake
ok, cause i've heard of fools taking beat snippets and throwing them together on pro tools....that really sucks man - who do the credits say produced the tracks?