This Years DELUSIONAL award nominations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Its not hypocritical, stupid. The question was who is delusional, I said Giant fans, I didnt say a single thing about the A's. Dfresh saw the word "Giant" and immediately brought up the A's. The Giants stayed the same, and other teams got better, they had a snowball's chance in hell of repeating.
Look, I know it must be extremely tough being an A's fan in that shit hole having to watch the Giants win a championship across the bay in that gorgeous stadium that sells out every night while your team has less people in the stands than a line at the AT&T park for some garlic fries, but that's life. Deal with it breh. Giants will be competing once again with the best homegrown pitching staff in the majors.

ps. You can't have San Jose territory lolz.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Look, I know it must be extremely tough being an A's fan in that shit hole having to watch the Giants win a championship across the bay in that gorgeous stadium that sells out every night while your team has less people in the stands than a line at the AT&T park for some garlic fries, but that's life. Deal with it breh. Giants will be competing once again with the best homegrown pitching staff in the majors.
Lol, okay guy. :cheeky:

Jan 5, 2006
just to clear things up.. when do I talk shit about the Raiders, besides when they play the Niners or Chiefs?

I dont go outta my way unless my teams are being dissed by a Raiders fan

Jan 12, 2006

ps. You can't have San Jose territory lolz.

HA!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
nobody was talking about the Giants breh lol

That's why we have a thread for the Giants..
See, you still dont get it. The thread is:

Who do you nominate? I see the word thrown out a lot on here lol...
The thread isnt about anything specific. My answer to that question was the giant fans that thought theyd repeat. Your answer to that was, for whatever reason, something about the A's. If you said that A's fans were delusional as a response, that would at least make some sense. But no, the first thing you said when someone brought up the Giants was the A's.