This Years DELUSIONAL award nominations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Radiostationrep and solitary1 lol chck my sig.... sol, do I get paid at the end of the season or when #wise its impossible for the niners to finish last in the nfc west lol

Dec 4, 2006
Radiostationrep and solitary1 lol chck my sig.... sol, do I get paid at the end of the season or when #wise its impossible for the niners to finish last in the nfc west lol

before the season started he asked for the bet, I offered $250 and he got spook and said $50, so I agreed..

I been telling him that I take early paypal payments though lol

Dec 4, 2006
lmao@my homegirl telling me that the Raiders will end up with a better record than the 49ers this year.... ha ha ha

Raider fans are fucking delusional ... so in reality, there's no award for just one, but for all of them!

Feb 12, 2004
^lmao. If the Niners are hot garbage what are the Raiders? I WISH the Niners played the weak ass Raiders. You wouldn't run for shit and your qb would be sent straight to the retirement home. Oh, and the Raider killer himself Alex Smith would take a shit on the entire "nation".

5-1.

Dec 2, 2006
lmao@my homegirl telling me that the Raiders will end up with a better record than the 49ers this year.... ha ha ha

Raider fans are fucking delusional ... so in reality, there's no award for just one, but for all of them!
Quit it. Just like anything else, one should never count their chickens before they hatch. There are still 9 games left to be played.

You act as if you guys expected to be doing this well at this point. You have a little sense when it comes to football and were sailing in the season before the season started, keep it fucking real....

Not that I think the Raiders will end up with a better record than the Niners at this point given both schedules and the fact you guys have a two game advantage at this point, but stranger things have happened in the NFL.

Although my Raiders have been struck down upon with some unfortunate circumstances the last few weeks, I still think we make the playoffs in 2011. Remember, like with anything else for the most part, it isnt how you start but how you finish....

If we are talking delusional, you take the cake judging your team's season success on the first 6 games of the season....

Dec 4, 2006
I'm judging my team's success on our coaching, Harbaugh is doing one helluva of a job and he's not stopping..

The guy is a fucking genius at destroying the other teams defense with the running game..

Our defense it's pouring tons of lava on the opposite team ground game, not allowing them to run!

He's playing chess homie, not checkers...

I'll guarantee you if the 49ers and Raiders were to play in the regular season this year, the 49ers would come up on top!

And that's a fact, you, them and everybody else knows this..

Dec 2, 2006
I'm judging my team's success on our coaching, Harbaugh is doing one helluva of a job and he's not stopping..

The guy is a fucking genius at destroying the other teams defense with the running game..

Our defense it's pouring tons of lava on the opposite team ground game, not allowing them to run!

He's playing chess homie, not checkers...

I'll guarantee you if the 49ers and Raiders were to play in the regular season this year, the 49ers would come up on top!

And that's a fact, you, them and everybody else knows this..
Harbaugh is doing a great job, there is no question there.

But you guaranteeing a win against the Raiders only solidifies who is the most deserving of the most delusional award in this forum....