This would have to be the funniest ass whoopin' in 09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQ91Dsd58GC3h89NI

Man I dont know where to start!!!!!

If you ask me all those cats should be embarassed. For starters, im embarassed because its in VA. Part of me still dont wanna believe that shit, but I heard its a different story in the 804 (northern VA). My cousin in the Maximum state penn tells me that 757 & 804 war all the time.

Anyway the dialogue is priceless. Charlie
Choppa: "I heard you fuck faggots" had me rolling. They way he's looking at him with the side eye is priceless.

The dude with the dreads is funny for putting homeboy in the fiend. If that wasnt the weakest fiend I seen in centuries, homie could have slipped out of that easy. He told homeboy he got the pass while Choppa fire off some slow weak shots on em. Then he runs and get the Wal-mart shotty! Where's my bigarette!

Charlie Choppa is killing it with everything the dialogue, weak ass punches, the wedgie, punching dude in the ass, and being out of breath, had me rolling. Questioning the homie's past, flying his shoes. He needs to be in front of the silver screen.

Then the mark from chicago getting jacked, the whole time he coppin pleas and these guys aint showing him no mercy. I cant front if I was that mark and I was packing I would have tried to smoked both of those guys right on camera.

Anyway, the mark and the guy with the dread should have fought the fair one right then and there, Dread probably would have let him go but Boppa want to make a movie for the camera.

Funny for all the wrong reasons, what yall think.

Mar 22, 2007
didn't the guy pull out some weed to begin with to make some deal and they punch him for $60 probably the weed was worth more? Get him some peanut butter jelly for that bread :)