this world makes me fucking sick.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

i know some ppl could care less..."theyre just animals"...its a shame what happens to these creatures.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's fucked up. I think animal are un-necessarily mistreated and it needs to be changed but take the sticc out your ass it was just a joke. I'm not losing any sleep over this shit. Better a monkey then your brother in those pictures. Do you agree?

A

askgarcia

Tim said:
I think it's fucked up. I think animal are un-necessarily mistreated and it needs to be changed but take the sticc out your ass it was just a joke. I'm not losing any sleep over this shit. Better a monkey then your brother in those pictures. Do you agree?
i posted everything before i even noticed your reply so you need to take that stiCK and shove it up yours...i agree with the family thing though.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i don't agree with cruelty
but in terms of animal testing you have to test products on something to make sure it works, and to see if it's safe
without animals, we would have no advances in medicine

i think we should do deepeasthoe testing instead

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Well how the fuck do you expect me to know the difference? I post that and right after mine is your post saying that. I thought it was toward me. So here's your sticc bacc.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I'm with you anything to me that has life has feelings...I'm really not to cool with caged animals either or them things in the circus and stuff.....then people wonder why they attack????????

Apr 25, 2002
n
I think it's sad. How can you look at that monkey's face and tell me "It's for a good cause". Fuck that. Monkeys have very, very advanced intelligence and emotions. I wish I could legally trap yall in some cages and poke at you and feed you poisons and shit. Fuck you. Test on some rats, mayn.

Of course our country is doing fucked up shit to people and torturing some of us, but that's on a whole other subject. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I live in the USA because IMO it's the best country. No place is perfect so I can't go complaining about the place that has given my family freedom since my grandparents arrived here from Sicily. I wouldn't trade the US for anywhere.

A

askgarcia

yup monkeys are extremely intelligent and god created all of us yet some ppl feel theyre mightier than god himself.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
so become a vegitarian......U dont think about it when you stuff your face with a burger. Like EA said we need to test on something. U might dislike C'ing animals get hurt but why do U like C'ing humans get hurt? your allways looking @ roten.com and all those other sites that show mutalated human bodies and body parts. I dont like what we do to animals but what the fuck can we do about it? go protest with all those ppl thet ppl like us laph @ for protesting? Just turn your head and dont go looking for imformation on it over the internet.