This woman can NOT park! Give it UP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2008
LMAO
Fuck it. I can't get the thing to embed.

here's the url

http://www.youtube.com/v/zC57eTOTFnw&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=0"

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldn't even attempt it.. even if if there is room to get in there(which doesn't even look possible.. HA)... how the fuck would you get out?.. that's always my main concern when parallel parkin'.

May 4, 2002
no girl can drive point blank, its been proven many of times from videos, to being in a car where a girl who cant drive (not a joke being more then 40+). its not even a debate anymore these days. i guess from a dont knows point of veiw ,there will still be a dabate

Mar 18, 2007
yesterday while waiting for my girl to get off work i sat in my car and watched this asian lady try to park her car her son got out trying to guide her, that didnt work..i listened to almost 2 songs before she got it parked and the lot wasnt even that small or full..

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Even though the spot was hella small it would help if she took a decent angle what was that shit all about. I just saw somebody in Berkeley today you could tell that the car behind them came later and they had about three inches in front of them and behind them they were just fucked but they were still trying to get out of the spot. I walked up to my car once and the fucking car behind me, which was blocking a driveway, was on my bumper and I was inches from the car in front so that I wouldn't block the driveway. I had to knock on this womans door to have her move the fucking car. She is lucky my bumper is already fucked up or she would have been paying me for new paint on it.