This Week @ Bucho’s Bar – Gangsta Reese – Full Clip “The 2nd Chamber” Review – Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Peep www.buchosbar.com for the full content and downloads!

MUSIC:
Review of: Full Clip “2nd Chamber”
The CD comes in the mail the same day as Baby Beesh “On The Cool” and Jay Tee & Beesh “Velvetism” – to be honest I put the other two albums in my CD player first, it wasn’t until I got to my car that I finally put the Full Clip album in and I think I gave myself whiplash from bobbin my head so much. The album was nothing like I have heard in years, it had a classic sound with the same smart lyrics and style I came to expect from Reese and his crew. So without further a due, I present my review of Full Clip’s “The 2nd Chamber” CD…

Also check the jukebox to hear a snippet mix of the album!

HUMOR:
Uncle McThir$ty - The time is coming…
"My vision is amber. I swim in a giant beer stein looking for the surface. Would I use a preserver thrown my way? I already know the answer.I am a slave of my own temptation. My passion is my savior and an inner demon. My enemy is an empty glass."

VeeGee - Scandalous…
"She just didn't walk in, she walked in and "bitch slapped" the blond put one hand on her hip and started talking about "I don't care who you are but you don't do that to me". After more words and many bobs of the head"

AND DON’T FORGET TO JOIN AND CHAT IN THE FORUMS!

Apr 25, 2002
Vee Gee

Thanks for the review cuzzo. Next time you will know to throw the REESE product in first:classic:

P-Nut only rapped on "In the company of Killaz" and he spoke at the beginning of the intro. The rappers you are mistaking him for are YOUNG 211 and SILENCE LOC.

Good job on the review, keep doin what you do homie, stay safe and prosper