This was on **************.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
This was poste on westcoast rydaz.com, thought it was cool info. i hope its correct. sounds like almost 2 and half hours of new music.

Tech N9ne Returns November 7 With "Everready", First Studio Album In Four Years
September 22, 2006 by nando

Independent rap juggernaut Tech N9ne returns November 7 with his first studio album in four years. Everready is the highly anticipated release from Kansas City’s rap ruler, who has sold more than 500,000 units independently. The album features guest appearances from gold-selling artists E-40 and Brotha Lynch Hung, as well as production from Rick Rock (Jay-Z, E-40, Fabolous, The Federation) and The Legendary Traxster (Mariah Carey, Twista, Do Or Die, Cam’ron).

The follow-up to 2001’s Anghellic and 2002’s Absolute Power is a double disc package with more than 145 minutes of music. Everready features the myspace.com favorite “Jellysickle.” The block-rocking Rick Rock-produced track, which features E-40, has generated more than 500,000 plays in four months. A video for emerging club single “Bout Ta’ Bubble” will be shot in Kansas City at the end of September, and the emotional “The Rain” gives fans an intimate look into a rapper’s life on the road away from his family. These songs represent the diversity Tech N9ne displays on Everready.

“This is Anghellic, Absolute Power combined,” Tech says. “It has the personal stuff Anghellic had or the party stuff that Absolute Power had. I think this is my best work.”

Tech N9ne, who has performed in front of more than a half a million people in the last three years, will be touring extensively throughout the next year. He will be appearing with DMX and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony on select dates this year and will be headlining other stops. Please visit www.therealtechn9ne.com to see his tour schedule.

Everready is the first release from Strange Music’s new venture with independent distribution machine Fontana, a Universal Music Group subsidiary that enjoyed rap success with the release of DJ Quik’s Trauma and DJ Muggs vs GZA The Genius’ Grandmasters albums in 2005. Tech N9ne co-owns Strange Music with music executive Travis O’Guin.

Sep 4, 2003
http://www.westcoast rydaz.com/news/9194/

San Quinn "Brings Game To The Table!" (New Single Prod. By TI's Producer DJ Toomp)
September 19, 2006 by nando

He's the king round here and his reign continues into 2007! San Quinn is already deep into the recording of his new album "From A Boy To A Man." Major label negotiations are in progress and Quindo already has 4 singles waiting in the wings to set it all off for the new year. His 7th album is set to feature production from DJ Toomp, Traxamillion, Rick Rock, Daz Dillinger, Sean T, Davey D. Cohn and more! One of the standout heaters on the album is said to be a Traxamillion production titled "Rap Music Is All We Got" featuring Tech N9ne himself.

To quote Done Deal, "this is THE bay area album to anticipate."

Quinn is also doing his entrepreneur thing, with his new clothing line Adam Brooks hitting stores soon.

The main attraction and the reason we're updating yall on the Quinn is to bring the exclusive internet world premiere of the new single "Bring The Game To The Table." This one is laced by DJ Toomp who is responsible for many of TI's hits.

San Quinn - Bring The Game To The Table (Produced by DJ Toomp)

Make sure to check out San Quinn's revamped myspace page at myspace.com/sanquinn.

Nov 14, 2003
everready being a double disc would explain why all the websites (Best Buy, etc.) are doing preorders at $18.99 each. I know around here CD's at Best Buy sell for $9-$13 for a single disc, and around $18 for a double. Hopefully this is true

Feb 3, 2006
ok ok.. isint it a duble disk because the other disk is more music from strange? like a strange sampler or some shit? i remember reading on this board that someone posted on faygoluvers or some shit that pdm was ganna have music in tech n9nes album.. like another disk or some shit.. so could that be the other disk? and if so.. if it was a sampler.. shouldnt that shit be free? shit ... if it was double disk.. why dont someone just say so? what the fuks the big deal!? fuck i cant wait till november...FUCK!

Sep 24, 2006
alright i used to have this saved but lost it anyone have the exact link so i can read the interview again because when i go to the website i dont see where to click it anymore