This kids dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
RawLyrixx said:
He's 18 years old and the songs " Fort Minor - Remember the Name"

HAHA THATS SONGS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FROM THE NBA COMMERCIALS. I HEARD THAT SONG ON THE NFL NETWORK TOO. I GUESS THEM DUDES IS GETTIN PAID FROM EVERY SPORT. LOL

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Mexico is never gonna win the World Cup. sorry guys.
They don't stand against European teams.
I would agree that they play attractive football, but that isn't enough nowadays.

Dec 17, 2004
giovanni is the shit (even though that video sucked). hes the future and once hes playing alongside castillo and guardado, mexico will be dropping that squinkle sauce on fools...but what the fuck is up with argentina?! man im starting to hate those fucking pretentious european wannabe spics...they keep fucking our shit up

Feb 5, 2006
LOL ONLY THING KOO ABOUT SOCCER IS GOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!
GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jan 13, 2007
carl winslow said:
giovanni is the shit (even though that video sucked). hes the future and once hes playing alongside castillo and guardado, mexico will be dropping that squinkle sauce on fools...but what the fuck is up with argentina?! man im starting to hate those fucking pretentious european wannabe spics...they keep fucking our shit up
Haha don't trip they got theirs from Brazil in the finals.

Jun 23, 2003
dali said:
Mexico is never gonna win the World Cup. sorry guys.
They don't stand against European teams.
I would agree that they play attractive football, but that isn't enough nowadays.

its not football, its soccer. and American football is better, so it gets that title.