THIS IS THE HARDEST SHIT OUT OF THE NORTHWEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/57crewmusic.htm CLICK THAT LINK AND LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA, THATS THE HOTTEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD OUT OF THE NORTHWEST, THAT SHIT SEATTLE AINT BULLSHITTIN, OH WOW, HE GIVES IT UP FOR SEATTLE, SOUTH END, CENTRAL DISTRICT, TACOMA, PORTLAND, MAN THAN NIGGA IS THE SHIT, YALL SHOULD LISTEN TO THAT SHIT AND RESPOND, THEN AGAIN SOME OF YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS MIGHT NOT BE READY

Oct 9, 2002
yeah

thats that one beat it think, that one that dmx and yukmouth was on. from turf stories, he ripped that shit, the nigga is filthy, he's said

"i'm from seattle the south end of the streets/
flashbacks of vietnam when i pull out my heat/
make a grown man piss, put ak's in his face/
a hundred rounds when i spray i dont need now aim/

nigga i got a peice that'll make allah proud,/
in the mindstate of bin laden bitch dont make me draw down/
pussy nigga i cock back take ya jaw off ya face/
got niggas in crime district represent duece 8/
black flags we blowin fire, smak yo ass wit a burner/
better yet, open hand like ike did tina turner/

damn that shit was tight, oh yeah rest in peace mac dre, the mac almight andre hicks.

Oct 9, 2002
well he is definently a factor, and its way better than iiiight. but you know thats your opinion, i just know the nigga from bein in the hood and shit, i didnt even know he was rappin, last i knew he was sellin quarters of work and shit, i'm just tryin to support a nigga tryin to do his thang in this rap shit i think he got what it takes to make it. he's tight

Apr 14, 2003
thats cool, im gonna peep those songs tomorrow at school...
But i disagree, i dont think anyone can make it to the top rapping about guns every other line.

Oct 9, 2002
you right, on the same token its just a mixtape i was sayin the same shit, but he sent me some shit that he working on for an album, its not all like that he got songs about all kinds of topics, i know cuase thats my homeboy, plus he got that song on there our business, ghetto love, but i dont know i aint him ill tell him to respond tommorrow on here, ill give him my login information so he can respond to you.

Oct 9, 2002
ayo wusup this is ya boy blal, the one who yall is talking about i'm the one rappin on that link, first of all i want to thank yall for taking your time out, listening to and responding to my music, and my boy seattle for settin up this thread on the siccness. but as far as talkin about guns, thats the type of nigga i am, yadidimean? thats me so whatever, i represent for seattle, i'm down in vegas puttin it down hard all they know me by is south end 206 ill be back up in seattle nect month for a few weeks i'ma try to perfrom at a few places and shit, ill make sure i put it up on here when i figure out where, but yeah i'm working on a mixtape down here, the shit is crazy that seattle aint bullshittin, and that ghetto love shit is gone be on there and like 17 other cuts of shit i stole, i'm tryin to promote myself while i get my gameplan together, for the album i aint on no label so i'm doin everything myself, i got to find some tight producers at reasonalble prices, if yall know anything holla at me, but yeah much love northwest, let everybody you know about this gangsta shit. SOUTH END, i'm out.

Feb 2, 2004
this shit is heat rocks, mayn..............Keep doin ya boss thang...........reppin that S.E.A in a major fashion...........now lets conglamarate and get this NW tha respect it truly deserves, it takes factors to put the pieces together like a jigsaw............100

Dec 8, 2004
Yo you pack some heat man. Rep 206 to tha fullest. Ghetto Love is pimp shit. Keep doin ya thing and good luck. Keep us up to date if you make a cd. Late.

Oct 9, 2002
ayo i had to get back on hear real quick and say wusup, this is ya boy blal, i just got at my guy d-ale from d.m.s. well m.d. 50/50 and he's about to get on this shit too, when i come up to seattle in a couple of weeks. that nigga is tight i got another song with him from like a year and a half ago that we made called hard life that is hella tight, i cant put none of his shit on my page without consulting him first but, when we do the mixtape shit it'll be up there for sure, look out for that, plus when i go back thats when i'ma do all of my collaborations, i got my guy joe visionary, the nigga is so filthy it dont make no sense, my guy equasion when you hear this cat youll be like damn, i bet you anything hes the tightest mexican rapper there is, but yeah i just thought i'd share that with yall, and all yall thats coming to this page, please leave a note or somethin, theres like 200 something views but like 14 responses? the fuck? but alright yall much love, thanks for all the love, SOUTH END im out. oh yeah wusup CRIME DISTRICT, AND WEST SIDE, yall my muthafuckas.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Im gonna have to chime in and say in my opinion the hardest shit comin from the Northwest hands down is RED HEAD STEVE, that album bangs the fuck outta anything else I've heard comin out of this area