This is gonna sound weird but........read this......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
igodummy said:
i dont get this
whats this thread about?

nothing i just wanna know if anybody knows anybody that works at the wal-mart in woodland.........i got some homies that work there thats why i asked..........

Jun 27, 2002
wtf?

Mary

17 years since her last straight Christmas - with kids and grandkids, couldn't remember the last Christmas she was straight. 4 or 5 years went by that she doesn't even know what happened.

She cooked it - she had her soldiers that went out and sold it for her. Even though she had kids in the house.

Over-amped.

4 days and 4 nights she was up, was getting tired, shot another half a gram, went out to the living room and strobed for 30 or 40 minutes (strobe - eyes darting back and forth rapidly)

Went through house, bumping on everything, walked out on porch, inhaled fresh air, and fell straight on her face.

She died 10 times during the night, and was revived each time. Her friends walked her around, trying to wake her up.

She remembers regaining consciousness several times, and the last time she came around, they were trying to blow another half a gram in her mouth. Her friends just thought she was tired, and needed some more meth.

Said she doesn't see her family any more. When they hold a gun to your head trying to get drugs, you don't talk to them anymore after that.

TOP of PAGE

Julie

Her husband was on meth, and was beating her up. He would punch her, her daughter would be watching, and then he would say, "I didn't hit her. You saw me (to the daughter). I didn't do anything, did I?"

Up 4 days cutting firewood, on meth. Driving around mountain in a truck. Saw strange rock formation, thought it looked like a combo bear-cat. Her skin was crawling, and rocks appeared to be "evil guardians." Husband was threatening to drive off cliff to kill them both.

A friend of hers got shot by her boyfriend. They were both tweaking, and he said, "I'll bet you can't even shoot yourself right," and put the gun in her hand. But she could.

Over-amping - "whole body exploding pore by pore."

Knew a friend who lost their baby at birth, because she tested dirty for meth, even though she hadn't used. The baby was healthy. They figured out that she had meth in her system because her husband was cooking it, and she was packing his bindles, so it got in through her skin.

Her daughter knew all this stuff, and it still wasn't stopping her from using meth.

She was walking down an alley, and could tell by the smell that a house was a meth lab.

When I asked how you could tell if a house was a meth lab, they all said that you just know.

TOP of PAGE

John

He was smoking weed with friends and older kids. He was trying to be cool. He did this for awhile, but once some other guy was there, with something else. He asked, "Are you gonna tweak with us?" John didn't know what he meant, but he said, "Sure." They put the crystal in the glass pipe, and smoked that. From then on that's all he wanted.

He started dealing. A friend of his was cooking it.

They were up 4 or 5 days, tweaking, and the guy who cooked it, but didn't use it, was still up with them. He asked him how he stayed up, if he wasn't on meth. He said, "The money make me high" with a big ass smile. (The other women added that he probably was getting meth in his system through his pores by touching it, and cooking it.)

Said when he was tweaking, he would take apart his stereo system, and add new components.

"You have to keep your hands busy when you're tweaking, or you'll start picking at your face or your ass."

He moved in a new house, and a friend of his remembered that it had once been a meth lab. He said that he used to stash stuff down there, so they spent hours tearing apart that basement, looking for more meth.

Hot rails - caused him to overamp. Get effects of sniffing and smoking. Walked in bathroom, splashed cold water on his face and passed out. His friend woke him up, and he didn't know how long he'd been out.

His friend who always carried a gun, shot at a guy who was dating his old girlfriend, then came over to J's house, and dropped off the gun. He took the gun and threw it in the river before the cops came over. But then they found meth on him, and arrested him. That's why he was in the center.

TOP of PAGE

Christie

Cleaned her house for twelve hours, to keep her hands busy. Started because boyfriend cooked and used.

Said one time they were tweaking in the car, looked out, and the trees were turning into snakes.

Got busted for not having a license plate on the front of her truck. Had three-quarters of a gram on her.

All of the addicts said they couldn't say they wouldn't do meth again.

TOP of PAGE