This Dude!! SMH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009

don't know if this the same guy that was talkin about wanting mess' head. but if it is... how u gonna go from being all "real" and wanting someone dead, to tryna get this young lady to snitch on some school officers? dude even asking for names and all. now, i'm just an average joe, but i don't think people should be tryna act all hard and then expose themselves to doin some funny shit like this. smh. i just think people should keep it real and be themselves... stop tryna be someone or sumthin u aint'. just my 2 cents

wat do other members of the siccness think about william breed's personality change? do ya'll think it's coo to talk ur ass off on another person for not bein "real," and then do some funny shit like this?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
school security ain't cops, couple of our campus aids were from EPA were helping cats slang D on campus and jacking nerds for their weed sacks.

We had a couple of wannabe cops who would set up crazy sting operations to try to catch kids smoking and trying to cut class and shit