this board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
this board sux..biggz roll in talkin bout how its gonna be better wit him as a moderator and he aint done shit..too many newbies thinkin they god and no real battles or tourneys..sumthin needs to happen fast wit this shit..

Sep 18, 2003
Newbies Banned!

to me you sound like a bunch cry-babies
if you bann newbies then you might as well start a a club on yahoo ive been here reading ya post and most of you run from a battle you dont even know how to battle you spit 16 or what ever then you judge what ever happened to three rounds?...
you talk about multis but you dont give any props to cleaver lines
truth be told ur afraid of newbies cuz they might beat you and thats not good on the sic i guesse new styles are not good on the sic you guys talk more shit and complain about more bitch shit then you spit lines

Sep 18, 2003
it sounds like u don't want to get banned yet

I give a fuck about a banning
Killa I want them to resepect other views with in the game
I been there done that and got game for sale
So dont get me twisted lil dude
Go ask ya potna Tech about the 417
Yea its like that

May 10, 2002
I agree this board needs some real moderators..people who will put time into it and put shit together otherwise the siccness is in for its demise....holla back rap cats

May 21, 2002
ya x u on this bitch a lot u got my vote and for mad rapper or wutever i never said shit bout bannin em jus tired of hella y'all rollin in thinkin u own the boards..i was a newbie once and now im established inthis bitch, u gotta earn the right to talk shit on this site..thats why if we had a new mod then more tourneys would go down and u'd getcha chance to show yo shit..theres been one tourney since i've been here and i placed second to seak, the illest rapper on this site and since then i got respect..u want respect then earn, dont bitch bout it jus cuz u want it right now..its a process patna..so shut ya mouth unless u spittin and u'll be much better off on this site.

Sep 18, 2003
im let yall play the game how its played by yall
but dont think im talking shit im giving my opinion
i am here to take stripes thow so im for who ever will get the job done with tuornaments
i wouldnt be keepin it real if i didnt speak my mind

Sep 19, 2002
It sounds like a gang of hatin to me. The new folks are tryin improve their game, the only way to improve your game is to your game is to associate w/ those who have game. It's get boring w/ the same hatin folks. Let everybody do their thing. If you don't like what the siccness is doing, move on, don't sit hit and try to manipulate their thing cause you don't like it. Don't discomfort everyone else. Thats like you buy a pizza for 1000+ plus people, but because you don't like tomato sauce, you order all the pizzas without it. Come on now, be real, how live do you actually think text can be! The folks at Siccness and the other aspiring artist to me are doing a real good job maintaining this site.