THEY CALL MY CITY RICHMOND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2007

THIS HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY FAV'S OFF THE TOO-SHORT AND FRIENDS MIXTAPE IT'S CALLED RICHMOND BY THE FRONTLINE IF ANYONE HAS HEARD IT

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

Aug 3, 2007
Boogie™ said:
Yah that joint stands out.......dude who says that hook sounds like gorilla zoe i think his name is......
i think that might be left or lock with the roger troutman/t-pain effect added to the voice

Jun 18, 2007
Boogie™ said:
Yah that joint stands out.......dude who says that hook sounds like gorilla zoe i think his name is......
I thought the same thing...it is by far one of the best songs on there. This is the kind of shit that makes me want to hear an album from them.

Oct 31, 2003
That is a dope. They have a way of takin slappin ass tracks and laying verses on them that say something. They actually have a message and they do it in a way that doesn't sound like they preeching some shit to you. They have they own way of doing things and I think more artist need to be like that.

Aug 3, 2007
STREETFIGHT said:
That is a dope. They have a way of takin slappin ass tracks and laying verses on them that say something. They actually have a message and they do it in a way that doesn't sound like they preeching some shit to you. They have they own way of doing things and I think more artist need to be like that.
YES SIR

Mar 28, 2006
thats one of my favorite songs as of recent..slappin beat and some real talk on there..Lock drops knowledge but always cracks me up wit his lines.."I'm what the community needs, nigga your just a community weed!"

Aug 3, 2007
BayBoss420 said:
thats one of my favorite songs as of recent..slappin beat and some real talk on there..Lock drops knowledge but always cracks me up wit his lines.."I'm what the community needs, nigga your just a community weed!"
" you think cuz u sellin community weed, that you get immunity please" the best line by far