Thesis on Gangbangin' - Need Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
so.....

he's training to be a pig

like that's any better
actually I took a criminal justice class in high school and that shit was pretty raw as far as knowing your rights and what police can and can't do

like for example police can get on the internet and say they writing a "thesis on gangbanging" (lmao) but they can't hide the fact that they're part of the pork chop patrol very well

Feb 24, 2006
Whassup everybody.

I have a paper I am writing on Gangbangin in California and most of my research is done. Hopefully this will lead to an opportunity to write a book as well. Anyway, I am from Sacramento but since I have subscribed to Siccness.net I see that bangin is on an crackin in Dago just like everywhere else.

I was hoping that a few of the real ones out there could help me out. If you send me a private message saying that you would like to contribute, I can email you some interview questions about a day in the life of a Dago banger. I will use ficticious names in the paper/book.

Thanks an much appreciated,

Boon
pm me im a white power gangsta blood cuzzo i got all the info u need

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
actually I took a criminal justice class in high school and that shit was pretty raw as far as knowing your rights and what police can and can't do

like for example police can get on the internet and say they writing a "thesis on gangbanging" (lmao) but they can't hide the fact that they're part of the pork chop patrol very well
Do you mean street law with mr collier?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
nah martin....I went to berkeley high and it was criminal justice, a history elective....we ended up doing a mock trial and everything at the end of the course....I've always been interested in becoming a defense lawyer, but I never liked school.....that class was the shit tho....'him' know what I'm talking bout....criminal justice was a raw course, one of the few classes I actually liked

Dec 17, 2004
i believe you dude. im from dago and though im not the traditional type, i still consider myself a type of banger. so what do you wanna know...a typical day in my life? basically i just wake up whenever the fuck i want and have my moms make me a dank ass breakfast. then just go about my day not even giving a fuck. i hop on the trolley and just sit the fuck down not even paying for a ticket. fuckin psuedo pig gets on trying to give me shit...i dont give a fuck i just take that ticket and laugh in that porkers greasy face...all i do is go to court...commissioner rice, the d.a.'s, p.d.'s, the fat mexican bailif, the payment plan ppl, and the rest of those cock sucking court house robots know i dont even give a fuck about nothing. then i just puff hella dank and eat hella california burritos from grimy ass taco shops. buy some "lil homies" from the quarter machine, go home and get my drank on, watch some drake and josh and just pass out not giving a fuck. wake up in the middle of the night and have a fuckin bowl of cereal or some shit like that, then go the fuck back to sleep listening to that white boy conan obrien run his mouth about some type of wps while interviewing snoop doggy dog or some other dweeb. thats all i do playboy. your welcome for the help. holler

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
nah martin....I went to berkeley high and it was criminal justice, a history elective....we ended up doing a mock trial and everything at the end of the course....I've always been interested in becoming a defense lawyer, but I never liked school.....that class was the shit tho....'him' know what I'm talking bout....criminal justice was a raw course, one of the few classes I actually liked
I took the street law shit. it sounds pretty similar cus we did a mock trial too. I whooped on my bitch.

Sep 18, 2002
i believe you dude. im from dago and though im not the traditional type, i still consider myself a type of banger. so what do you wanna know...a typical day in my life? basically i just wake up whenever the fuck i want and have my moms make me a dank ass breakfast. then just go about my day not even giving a fuck. i hop on the trolley and just sit the fuck down not even paying for a ticket. fuckin psuedo pig gets on trying to give me shit...i dont give a fuck i just take that ticket and laugh in that porkers greasy face...all i do is go to court...commissioner rice, the d.a.'s, p.d.'s, the fat mexican bailif, the payment plan ppl, and the rest of those cock sucking court house robots know i dont even give a fuck about nothing. then i just puff hella dank and eat hella california burritos from grimy ass taco shops. buy some "lil homies" from the quarter machine, go home and get my drank on, watch some drake and josh and just pass out not giving a fuck. wake up in the middle of the night and have a fuckin bowl of cereal or some shit like that, then go the fuck back to sleep listening to that white boy conan obrien run his mouth about some type of wps while interviewing snoop doggy dog or some other dweeb. thats all i do playboy. your welcome for the help. holler

ahhahaha...damn...ur a triple OG

Apr 8, 2005
for sure, i learned all kinds of shit in that class, i was destroying people in the mock trial, i like to be a prick, so they had me as the prosecutor, shit was hella fun, fools would try to sneak in explanations, id just yell "its a yes or no, answer the damn question" lol

Dec 17, 2004

ive taken a few law classes...and i guess it was cool to learn some shit...but in the end it doesnt really fuckin matter cause i can demand a search warrant or whatever but if im breaking the law, im breaking the law and theyll likely eventually get me for it...and if im not breaking the law, the chances of getting fucked over are slim

Dec 12, 2004
want to know what a typical day in my life is like pig? well i wake up every morning and thank god, especially when the day feels kinda odd, when there is no barking from my dogs, and no smog, and if my momma cooks my breakfast with no hog! I get my grub on, but never pig out, maybe get a message from a girl i wanna dig out. I'll hook that up for later and hit the door, wondering if I'll live another 24. I gotta go cuz i got me a drop top and when i hit the switch, i can make the ass drop. i have to stop at a red light, look both ways and hopefully never a jacker in sight. if everythang is alright, i'll get a message from kim and she can fuck all night. i'll call the homies and i ask them all, at what court are yall playing basketball? I get on the court and I'm trouble ( last week i fucked around and got a triple double.) If I freak niggas everyway like mj, it was a good day.

after that i'll drive to the pad and hit the shower, never gettin no static from the cowards. I mean, just last week those fools tried to blast me, and i saw the police and they rolled right past me. there was no flexin, didn't even look in a niggaz direction, as i ran the intersection. after that i'll go to short dogs's house, and they usually watchin Yo! MTV raps and I'll see whats the haps on the craps. shake em up shake em up shake em, I roll em in a circle and watch em brake them with the 7, 7-11, 7-11, 7 even back door little joe. Then I pick up the cash flow, then we play bones, and i usually yell domino. hopefully no one i know got killed in south central la, if thats the case it was a good day.

I usually leave my niggaz house paid, then i'll pick up a girl ive been tryin to fuck since the twelth grade. Its ironic, i bring the brew she brings the chronic, and the lakers beat the supersonics. I feel on her big fat fanny, pull out the jammy, and kill the punanny. And my dick runs deep, so deep, it puts the ass to sleep. I wake her ass up around one, and she never hesitates, to call smiley the top gun. I drive her to the pad and im coastin, take another sip of the potion and hit the three wheel motion. Im usually jus glad everything worked out, drop her ass off and then chirp out. dayz like these are like one of those fly dreams didn't even see the cherry flashin those high beams. There is no helicopter lookin for a murder, two in the morning i'll grab a fat burger. I'm always drunk as hell but no throwin up, half way home, and my pager be still blowin up. its always good if i don't have to use my ak, and i gotta say, if i don't it was a good day.

fuck my life.:mad: