These Local Rappers still have EGO's? LMAO Quit it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
man this is a great thread in my opinion...jus because its the real truth...im in the streets erryday still...even with my album bein number 3 on city hall only under mac dre and messy marv for three months straight...bein that i have 50 million hustles is the only thing that keeps me afloat...since its only so much you can make off this shit with the sales bein down and the saturation in the game, you have to be exploring other ventures...you cant jus base it on rap...but jus like errybody else rappers be in debt, got hella bills to pay, get whooped out they money, etc. it has happened to me plenty times before...im not afraid to admit that...but luckily i learned how to find a way around that at 24 and not at 30...errybody doesnt make it...thats somethin that people have to accept as indie artists and as artists on major lables...so people havin egos out here is ridiculous...i mean i wouldnt have an ego like that even if i had a million dollars for the simple fact that a jayz or baby sittin on 400 ta 500 mil...like how do we compete with some shit like that...and i dont care how many views you got or cds you sold...you aint successful until you get your bearings off this shit...and thas rare in the shady game we in if you dont have somethin else goin for you besides music...bein humble also includes workin from the ground up if nobody is fuckin with you...and we might all be big locally but we aint worldwide stars with grammys and accolades out the ass...thas the box that most of us stay in...nobody has made it made it from here thats got a reptible name in the streets, to the top top like that...there was a time we came very close...but we as a whole region havent done enough to have an "ego" about anything
Next time I am by Rasputins I am picking one up on GP because of that head on your shoulders. Good shit.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
@ Tay Agreed. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. Either way it's not a good look on a personal level. Specially when you know these cats are not who they claim to be. Like I said front for the bitchs not the homies. Be Real. They have no choice but to Respect it.

Oct 31, 2007
@ Tay Agreed. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. Either way it's not a good look on a personal level. Specially when you know these cats are not who they claim to be. Like I said front for the bitchs not the homies. Be Real. They have no choice but to Respect it.

NEVA TRUST A HOE BE ABOUT YO CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[video=youtube;jmehSPdLS3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmehSPdLS3Y&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
hey gully did you ever release this song? i ripped it off your myspace a few years ago lol

[video=youtube_share;hXhJvx9B1nY]http://youtu.be/hXhJvx9B1nY[/video]

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Bay Area rappers have enormous Egos.

One of the many things that holds this Region back.
honestly, some of the dopest and the more 'legendary' bay rappers have all been hella down to earth, humble and respectful

bay area local rappers are in NO WAY as egotistical as southern cali rappers are.

people like yuk, dru down, e-40, too short have all been hella coo

local rappers that arent really on the map be happy to hear they got fans and shit, like joe blow rue lee majors bearfaced etc etc, they all hella coo i dunno maybe you got treated wrong? i aint seen nothin but respectful humble people out here as far as rappers ive actually kicked it with quite a few that i thought would be assholes and they were cool as fuck

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wasn't saying the entire region, but there are a lot of artists who think their shit dont stink who really havent accomplished that much

there are some down to earth, humble artists also

but when it comes down to it, ego is something that helps to hold the Bay back