These hoes today Should I Tell My Husband Our Last Child Isn’t His?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'm sorry to tell you bro...but AIN'T NO BITCH LOYAL...same problems different faces. If you EVER found a loyal chick in your life...and she not with you now...then that means (most likely) YOU fucked up.
I've dropped the ball twice in my life on loyal women (to an extent)

Yes, I fucked up.

...aint met a loyal one since.

But who is to say 3, maybe 4 years down the line that wouldn't have changed anyhow?

I agree with you these hoes aint loyal.

Jun 11, 2004
I gotta respectfully disagree with everyone that say ugly niggas solution isn't valid. In fact for me personally I think it would be the only solution. Assuming the scenario in the op is all the info, there's no way that myself as a man could stay with that woman, and yet there's a major reason for them to stay together, ie the family. So really a deal must be struck, with whatever terms are acceptable, that allows both sides to purge all the animosity they have and will have, and then basically start from scratch. I speak as a married man to a loyal woman with a son on the way, but knowing personally that if she ever cheated on me (let alone had a baby with my friend) I would not be able to stomach it and would have to leave her but would be torn apart with breaking up my sons family.

I in no way endorse ugly nigga puttin a hit out on evergreen and then snitchin tho that was sloppy

Apr 25, 2002
If it was his girlfriend...then BOUNCE ON THAT BITCH...you got no ties to the hoe I agree. But I read the scenario where the two involved are married...so if you bounce out you know she gonna turn scorned wether she was right or wrong...once you get another chick she gonna hit you with child support.
you aint gotta be married to have child support on you. just a child. a girlfriend can still get you.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I gotta respectfully disagree with everyone that say ugly niggas solution isn't valid. In fact for me personally I think it would be the only solution. Assuming the scenario in the op is all the info, there's no way that myself as a man could stay with that woman, and yet there's a major reason for them to stay together, ie the family. So really a deal must be struck, with whatever terms are acceptable, that allows both sides to purge all the animosity they have and will have, and then basically start from scratch. I speak as a married man to a loyal woman with a son on the way, but knowing personally that if she ever cheated on me (let alone had a baby with my friend) I would not be able to stomach it and would have to leave her but would be torn apart with breaking up my sons family.

I in no way endorse ugly nigga puttin a hit out on evergreen and then snitchin tho that was sloppy
There is no guarantee the bold will work. You may come to realize that you don't love her and that some beezy you bumped is for you. Or you may just want to remain single for a long stretch because of the wounds. She may start thinking that she fucked up so bad and that it isn't really about the sex, but the mental/emotional connection she made with both men and how that fucked everything up.

Nov 11, 2006
LMAO at uglynigga gettin all booty-hurt and sensitive about some hypothetical scenario, sounds like that scenario happened to you breh and you chose option #2 like the sucka you are. You really wish yo beezy woulda let you have option #3 but she punked yo bitch ass, so you on the siccness woofin about how you wish you were "bangin a bitch out" GTFOH

Mar 18, 2008
LMAO at uglynigga gettin all booty-hurt and sensitive about some hypothetical scenario, sounds like that scenario happened to you breh and you chose option #2 like the sucka you are. You really wish yo beezy woulda let you have option #3 but she punked yo bitch ass, so you on the siccness woofin about how you wish you were "bangin a bitch out" GTFOH
I'm a sucka...I don't even know you...and Im not gonna waist my breath trying to insult you through a computer screen...so let's do it like this bro...why don't you post up your pic so I know exactly who I'm talking to...so if EVER we meet...face to face...we can continue this conversation. I know my request is out of line and against the Siccness protocol to ask for transparency seeing as how most members like to hide behind the wall...but you just peaked my interest. A humble request from a sucka.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
I'm a sucka...I don't even know you...and Im not gonna waist my breath trying to insult you through a computer screen...so let's do it like this bro...why don't you post up your pic so I know exactly who I'm talking to...so if EVER we meet...face to face...we can continue this conversation. I know my request is out of line and against the Siccness protocol to ask for transparency seeing as how most members like to hide behind the wall...but you just peaked my interest. A humble request from a sucka.
well..

Nov 11, 2006
Its pretty easy to see that you are in fact a sucka ass nigga. You gettin all over-emotional about a bitch gettin dicked down in a hypothetical situation, you make threads begging for people to get banned, and you spam your uglynigga bullshit products that dont sell...

And no officer Im not posting a pic

Mar 18, 2008
Its pretty easy to see that you are in fact a sucka ass nigga. You gettin all over-emotional about a bitch gettin dicked down in a hypothetical situation, you make threads begging for people to get banned, and you spam your uglynigga bullshit products that dont sell...

And no officer Im not posting a pic
Don't play that cop out shit...you called me a sucka...so the sucka responded. So let's forget about this thread topic, forget about getting people banned, forget about products that dont sell...and let's concentrate on this...you live up in Sac? That's where you at?

Nov 11, 2006
LMAO uglynigga must be like 5'2" he got a napoleon complex like a ma'fucka...

And once again you snitch ass squarebear, you aint gettin a pic of me, you aint gettin my address, and you aint gettin my phone number so quit askin

Mar 18, 2008
LMAO uglynigga must be like 5'2" he got a napoleon complex like a ma'fucka...

And once again you snitch ass squarebear, you aint gettin a pic of me, you aint gettin my address, and you aint gettin my phone number so quit askin
My bad bra....I aint use to internet rules...when you jumped out and called me a sucka...I thought it was a physical challenge...but I apologize it seems you were far from that scenario...continue talking Il'l take it as entertainment.