the wrestling forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hahah that was funny. Nah the other day i seen a video of gold dust and all i can say is wooooow!! Fuck wrestling!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what yall know about kaiju big battel tho? shits pretty entertaining if you do drugs. its wrestling but theyre like..japanese monsters...like it might be a dude with 7 eyes and a bunch of tentacles fighting some nigga with a box as a head

i dont fuck with that regular shit tho

and luche libre is hilarious if youre blown

May 16, 2002
I went to Wrestlemania 12 in Anaheim back in 96. Funny shit was, my Homie that was driving ended up getting lost on the way out and we ended up seeing alot of the wrestlers outside their trailers kicking it with each other. Even the so called enemies at the time LOL!!!!

I knew it was all fake before all that, but my Homie was trying to defend it and shit like we didn't just see them as we drove by LOL!!!!

I wasn't even into wrestling by that time, but I just went cause my Homie wanted to go and I went along for the 5 hour road trip.

Mar 4, 2006
what yall know about kaiju big battel tho? shits pretty entertaining if you do drugs. its wrestling but theyre like..japanese monsters...like it might be a dude with 7 eyes and a bunch of tentacles fighting some nigga with a box as a head
when you watch some shit like that that's when you know you might want to slow down on your drug usage.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ONCE UFC OR MMA CAME AROUND I DROPPED WRESTLING LIKE A BAD HABIT...BUT THE WRESTLERS FROM THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S IS WHEN I THOUGH THAT SHIT WAS THE BEST...THIS NEW SHIT IS JUST SOAP OPERA WITH MEN IN CHONIES...THE BITCHES ARE WAY BADDER NOW THOUGH...EVEN THOUGH I WOULDA FUCKED ELIZABETHS PUSSY DRY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
ONCE UFC OR MMA CAME AROUND I DROPPED WRESTLING LIKE A BAD HABIT.
I always wondered why I stopped getting all those citrus scented letters written in orange crayon. Who would have known I would run into you (no homo) on my favorite website.

..BUT THE WRESTLERS FROM THE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S IS WHEN I THOUGH THAT SHIT WAS THE BEST...THIS NEW SHIT IS JUST SOAP OPERA WITH MEN IN CHONIES...THE BITCHES ARE WAY BADDER NOW THOUGH...EVEN THOUGH I WOULDA FUCKED ELIZABETHS PUSSY DRY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.
I agree.....and by the way.......Elizabeth NEVER was dry.

Shhhh.....dont tell Randy.