the worst smelling farts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
come from chinese food... HANDS DOWN!!! i usually enjoy the smell of my own ass-fumes, but god damn, these Kung Pow air biscuits are bout to make me throw up

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Thats really gross.

and I disagree. I work with nothing but mexicans, and their farts are the worst I have ever smelled in my life, so its gotta be mexican food.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Thats really gross.

and I disagree. I work with nothing but mexicans, and their farts are the worst I have ever smelled in my life, so its gotta be mexican food.
WHERE DO YOU WORK THAT FARTING WHILE WORKING IS ACCEPTABLE, OR AT LEAST TOLERATED??? ID TELL EM TO TAKE THAT SHIT OUTSIDE, OR SOMETHIN!!!

Dec 4, 2006
Thats really gross.

You should bust out with the Dookie Booty Squirt Smell on them and be like ..

"you fools fart, I shit on my panties ya fools!"

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
WHERE DO YOU WORK THAT FARTING WHILE WORKING IS ACCEPTABLE, OR AT LEAST TOLERATED??? ID TELL EM TO TAKE THAT SHIT OUTSIDE, OR SOMETHIN!!!

I work for a woodworking type company, the guys are out in the shop, and I am in the office. I am the only female here, and yeah, farting is cool to them. walkin out there is like walkin into a fat ass cloud some days.

and God help me if one of them decides they need to take a shit in my bathroom.

@Dfresh, a girl craps her pants and admits to it one time, and you just cant let it go!!!

Feb 2, 2006
ima have to go with mexican food too. the other day i ate some of that and i went to school wakin shit up. ahahaha damn that shit smell bad even my burps

Dec 4, 2006
Dana, it ain't the food that makes them smell that bad. Them fucks drink bud light everyday and snort coke...that's why their farts smell bad...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I work for a woodworking type company, the guys are out in the shop, and I am in the office. I am the only female here, and yeah, farting is cool to them. walkin out there is like walkin into a fat ass cloud some days.

and God help me if one of them decides they need to take a shit in my bathroom.
DAMN...

Aug 9, 2002
THE WORST FARTS IS WHEN MUTHAFUCKAS EAT SOMETHIN HELLA CHEESY OR DRANKED HELLA MILK. OR WHEN U GOTTA SHIT BUT U HOLD IT IN FOR HELLA LONG AND U GOT THE BUBBLIES BUT U LET OUT HELLA FARTS!